Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Kid's Menu, Steak

• 1/12/2017

A Seafood food lover from Montgomery, AL tried it.

• 3/25/2013

A diner from Montgomery, AL tried it and liked it.

May 4, 2009

Disappointed

Red Lobster is my absolute favorite restaurant, but I was left very disappointed after my last visit. My favorite dish is the Shrimp Trio, however when I received my Shrimp Scampi---the shrimp was not cooked thoroughly. I was given another…
October 16, 2007

seafood resturant

I always love my dining experience at Red Lobster. The food is always good. My favorite dish has always been the broiled platter.\r Of course it has become way too expensive for the quantity of food, but the quality is still good to me.…
April 30, 2007

Love Seafood

I love seafood, so I like to come out here for their butterfly shrimp. The place was crowded so we had to wait until a table became available. The food was wonderful

2/16/2018

A diner from Montgomery, AL tried La Jolla Restaurant.

2/14/2018

A dining patron from Montgomery, AL tried Wing 'N' It, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried Longhorn Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried China King.

2/04/2018

A diner from US tried Midtown Pizza Kitchen in Hillwood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/02/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Jalapeno's Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/31/2018

A dining patron from US tried Simply Southern Cafe.

1/30/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Springville, AL tried Texas Roadhouse.

1/25/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Montgomery, AL tried China King and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/23/2018

A diner from Montgomery, AL tried Church's Chicken.

Seafood Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Menu, Red Lobster Montgomery Alabama, Red Lobster Montgomery Al, Red Lobster Montgomery Al Menu Prices, Red Lobster Menu Montgomery Al, Red Lobster Montgomery Al Menu, Red Lobster Montgomery, and Red Lobster Montgomery, Al 36117.