Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, American

• 12/02/2016

A Seafood food lover from Port Charlotte, FL tried it.

• 10/14/2014

Pros
    Awesome pizza
  • 9/06/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

monabutler photo

monabutler

Fort Wayne, IN

people pleasers

Today was my moms birthday and I live 1,000 miles away and couldnt be there to celebrate….. but I called knowing she wanted to come to Red Lobster tonight and I asked how I could pre pay for the meal and arrange chilled wine etc. The guy I spoke with twice was very helpful, patient, (because I had to first go buy Red Lobster gift cards and call back) he made me feel assured that her dinner would be SPECIAL…..tonight I recieved photos of two happy parents enjoying wine and sea food :) and they spoke highly of their server! Thanks again for not just doing your job… but doing it well!

Seafood Kid Friendly Beer Served

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Charlotte Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Menu Port Charlotte Fl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte Florida, Red Lobster, Port Charlotte, Fl, Maine Seafood Restaurant Near Port Charlotte Fl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte, Redlobsterportcharlottefl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte Fl, Port Charlotte Red Lobster, and Red Lobster In Port Charlotte.