Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, American

monabutler photo

Fort Wayne, IN

people pleasers

Today was my moms birthday and I live 1,000 miles away and couldnt be there to celebrate….. but I called knowing she wanted to come to Red Lobster tonight and I asked how I could pre pay for the meal and arrange chilled wine etc. The guy I spoke with twice was very helpful, patient, (because I had to first go buy Red Lobster gift cards and call back) he made me feel assured that her dinner would be SPECIAL…..tonight I recieved photos of two happy parents enjoying wine and sea food :) and they spoke highly of their server! Thanks again for not just doing your job… but doing it well!

Seafood Kid Friendly Beer Served
  • The restaurant ships fresh scallops, salmon, and live lobsters overnight in the USA. All orders must be received by 2pm EST to be guaranteed the next day.
  • Try the Bahama Mama, a frozen concoction of spiced rum and tropical fruit flavors topped with even more rum.
  • Join the Overboard Club and receive discounts and special offers via email, plus automatic entry into a monthly drawing for dinner for two.

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Awesome pizza
  • 9/06/2014 A diner from FL tried it.

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Charlotte Harbor.
People found this by searching for: Port Charlotte Red Lobster, Maine Seafood Restaurant Near Port Charlotte Fl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte Fl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte Florida, Red Lobster In Port Charlotte, Red Lobster, Port Charlotte, Fl, Redlobsterportcharlottefl, Red Lobster Port Charlotte, and Red Lobster Menu Port Charlotte Fl.