6535 S Westnedge Ave

Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Overall
  • 2/01/2018

A diner from Kalamazoo, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2014

• 5/17/2014

• 8/30/2013

A Seafood food lover from Barrington, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

toohott photo

toohott

Kalamazoo, MI

Gnats in my drink!

My husband and I have been going to this red lobster for at least 10 years and we are done. Went on a Friday night and we knew we would have a wait to get in. Then an even longer wait to get our meal.We passed the time by swatting the fruit flies away from our drinks.We complained to the manager and all she could say is I am sorry and walked away. Complained the next day on the phone and we did get a 25 gift certificate but will be going to the Battle creek on from now on. They are never as busy and hopefully managed better. I also complained to the health department.

2 item shrimp and steak and lobster

Seafood Lunch Good for groups

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

Red Lobster is located near the cities of Kalamazoo County.
People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Portage, Red Lobster Restaurant In Portage, Michigan, Red Lobster Portage Mi, Portage Red Lobster, Red Lobster Portage Mi Menu, Red Lobster, and Red Lobster In Portage.