2925 S 9th St
Salina, KS 67401

Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"We came in 40 minutes before our 6:00 meeting started. We told the waitress we were short of time, and she suggested we order from the appetizer menu. She promptly brought our drink order (peach iced tea!) and 4 of those warm, yummy rolls. I also ordered "
"Yes the highlight to this experience was leaving! Red Lobster was...my favorite place to eat until this afternoon. On Father's Day wanted to take my much Hard working Well Respected Business Owner of Salina Father to eat at Red Lobster (What a mistake!!) "
  • 8/27/2017

• 6/21/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Seafood Lunch Good for groups

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Salina, Lobster Salina, Red Lobster Deliver In Salina Kansas, Recipe For Caseys Shrimplinguini Alfredo, and Red Lobster, Salina, Ks.