1540 Portage Ave
Winnipeg, MB R3G

Red Lobster

Neighborhoods: West Wolseley
Cuisine: Seafood

Red Lobster is a Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"staff: Emmanuel and Drew; pleasant, attentive, made the visit like having lunch at a friend's house. My meal was amazing. Real bonus; calorie count on menu very helpful for those of us that need to pay attention to our health."
Cons
"No complaints what so ever. Will save up until I cannot visit again and try some of the other seafood dishes."
  • 9/20/2020

A diner from Spanaway, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2019

A diner from Miami, FL tried it and didn't like it.

• 6/16/2018

A diner from Winnipeg, MB tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 3/02/2017

A dining patron from Winnipeg, MB tried it.

• 11/01/2016

A diner from Westbank, BC tried it.

• 7/22/2016

A diner from Dugald, MB tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/06/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2013

A Seafood food lover from Vancouver, BC tried it.

Billie43 photo

Billie43

Westbank, BC

VERY DISAPOINTING

We went to the Portage Avenue location of Red Lobster in Winnipeg for a very special lunch to celebrate my sister’s birthday and I was not impressed with the meal or the service. We ordered the most expensive lobster dish that was Way overcooked to the point of being hard to chew. The menu stated it came with rice and broccoli and when it was served there was no broccoli. The drawn butter was just the liquid that separates from the butter when melting and was SALTY. I asked that we would like to have the broccoli that was on the menu and were half way through eating the lobster before the waiter brought ti. My sister had asked for potato INSTEAD of rice and got the rice and potato and no broccoli either. I for one would not recommend the restaurant to anyone and if I had an opportunity to return, I would not. We live in BC and there are no Red Lobster restaurants here and if this is what they serve and what the service is like, I don’t care if they never build one here.

Rock Lobster Tail - Rock Lobster Tail at Red Lobster

Rock Lobster Tail

Terrible

tastetester photo

tastetester

Winnipeg, MB

Red Lobster

Very busy, smell of fish caused me a bit of nausea, I didn’t enjoy the experience.

Grilled Chicken Breast - Grilled Chicken Breast at Red Lobster

Grilled Chicken Breast

The food wasn’t bad, but I thought it was a little too expensive. Large portions, if you aren’t a big eater.

West End Seafood West

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Lobster Menu Winnipeg, Red Lobster, Red Lobster Winnipeg, Red Lobster Winnipeg Manitoba, Red Lobster Winnipeg Mb, Red Lobster Winnipeg Menu, and Red Lobster Grilled Chicken.