230 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Red Lobster

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Lunch

Red Lobster is a Seafood, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/26/2018

A Seafood food lover from Auburndale, FL tried it.

• 4/14/2017

A dining patron from Largo, FL tried it.

• 2/17/2016

A dining patron from FL tried it.

• 11/10/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Everything Deserves a Second Chance!

Actually it’s been years since we’ve been to this location on Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, our last experience here is kind of dim in memory – more recent episode in a Lakeland location is not too dim – so be awhile before going back to that one. This one is on what I’d call “restaurant row” – seems like one after another packed in – with construction going on up and down the Blvd. but once again we were over there “looking at cars”! Better half looking, I was sitting there getting hungry. Red L not far, so we decided to wheel in, give it a try (also I had a coupon for lunchtime savings!). We did manage to hit it at a fairly good time for us, parking lot wasn’t crowded, seated quickly and fairly fast service overall. The service was certainly better than the last experience at 98N Lakeland location.

Flounder(Lunch)

The flounder was well cooked – I asked for broiled – it came out fried – a replacement was offered, but I didn’t feel like waiting. It was a little “crusty” but ok…..with ketchup.

New England Clam Chowder - New England Clam Chowder at Red Lobster

New England Clam Chowder

The better half (after last experience at other location) has said the only thing he will ever have again at Red L is the clam chowder and the biscuits. He does like the biscuits. He kept to his “word.” He had the NE clam chowder (bowl) and biscuits. He said it was “better than the other place” – I guess partly because the overall experience was a little better.

Garden Salad

The salad was ok with dressing (vinegar) on the side as I always get it – had to ask again for onions.

Seafood American Traditional Lunch

Red Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurants Winter Haven, Fl, Lake Buena Vista Restaurants, Kissimmee Restaurants, Seafood Restairant Near Winter Haven, Mcdonalds Restaurant Menu Within Winter Haven, Fl, Menu Red Lobster Winter Haven Florida, and Restaurants In Kissimmee Fl.