Red Ox Cafe

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Red Ox Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very good breakfast and staff . Need more room and staff especially on Sunday mornings. I haven't been there for lunch or supper but heard it was good."
"Hot delicious food"
"good breakfasts"
"Anything "
"The Red Ox reminds me of a restaurant I loved going to in a small town in Western NY."
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Mushy fish fry "
"Food"
"Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude"
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"No"
"Never going back"
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "
  • 2/11/2018

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 1/14/2018

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2018

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/02/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 10/27/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/06/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/17/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/07/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 7/31/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2017

Pros
    Hot delicious food

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

American Lunch Breakfast

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Cafe, Red Ox Cafe Menu, Red Ox Ham Lake, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Restaurant Ham Lake Mn, and Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn Menu.