Red Ox Cafe

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Red Ox Cafe is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Red Ox reminds me of a restaurant I loved going to in a small town in Western NY."
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude"
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"Never going back"
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "
  • 4/17/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 4/13/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 3/15/2017

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good breakfasts
    Cons
    Mushy fish fry
    Comments
  • 3/15/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 3/05/2017

Zacharyl tried it, liked it, and rated it . Zacharyl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Anything
  • 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Andover, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2017

A dining patron from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/15/2017

An American chowhound from Andover, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

American Lunch Breakfast

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Menu, The Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, Red Ox Cafe, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, Redox Cafe Ham Lake Mn Menu, Red Ox Ham Lake, and Red Ox Cafe Menu.