Red Ox Cafe

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Salads

Red Ox Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The Red Ox reminds me of a restaurant I loved going to in a small town in Western NY."
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude"
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"Never going back"
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

May 29, 2012

red ox cafe

wow this place is a joke!!!!went in and ordered breakfast.I ordered a bacon, sausage & cheese omlete and they deep fry there sausage!!!!! I waited 20 mins for a deep fryed omlete!Really who in there right mind does that!!!!soooooo…
April 16, 2010

Red Ox Cafe

went here for lunch only one time a very busy little place but the food was very good , the service is good ...a very old place been there forever

American Cafe Salads

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/15/2017 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2017 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it and liked it.

• 3/05/2017 Zacharyl tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Zacharyl liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Anything
    Cons
  • 2/05/2017 A diner from Andover, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/20/2017 A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/15/2017 A diner from Andover, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2017 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 10/07/2016 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

People found this by searching for: Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, Red Ox Ham Lake, Red Ox Cafe, The Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Redox Cafe Ham Lake Mn Menu, Red Ox Menu, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, and Red Ox Cafe Menu.