Red Ox Cafe

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Red Ox Cafe is a American, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10 and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Very good breakfast and staff . Need more room and staff especially on Sunday mornings. I haven't been there for lunch or supper but heard it was good."
"Hot delicious food"
"good breakfasts"
"Anything "
"The Red Ox reminds me of a restaurant I loved going to in a small town in Western NY."
"Best burgers and fries around!!!"
"I was abandoned here by my wife. The food was good and the bathroom was clean. I like turtles."
"I had the fish fry and the fish was so mushy it seemed like they fried ur over and over just to make it look bigger I throw it up right after I got home. "
"Hot waitresses !"
"All U can eat fry fish Fridays "
Cons
"Mushy fish fry "
"Food"
"Slow service, cold food, inappropriate talk from the waitress, waitress was on her phone, rude"
"Small, old fashion. Could use a make over."
"My wife left me there for 4 hours and I ate too much and then she yelled at me for not being hungry for dinner."
"Nuttin'"
"Crabby waitresses"
Comments
"No"
"Never going back"
"You have to believe that everything will be ok. Even when she burns your tool shed down because that's where you hide from the dragon lady you married."
"Moon over my hammy"
"Recommended for old timers "
  • 2/11/2018

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 1/14/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2018

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 11/02/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/27/2017

• 10/06/2017

• 9/17/2017

• 9/07/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 7/31/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2017

Pros
    Hot delicious food

Best Hot Sandwiches around and thats not all

I love hot sandwiches and I have eaten many, most are okay but at the Red Ox could give all restaurants a lesson, in how to do good food right. I have eaten other things at Red Ox and the worst thing I have to say “is my stomach is not big enough”. They do food, rightway

Hot Turkey Sandwich

Better then perfection

May 29, 2012

red ox cafe

wow this place is a joke!!!!went in and ordered breakfast.I ordered a bacon, sausage & cheese omlete and they deep fry there sausage!!!!! I waited 20 mins for a deep fryed omlete!Really who in there right mind does that!!!!soooooo…
April 16, 2010

Red Ox Cafe

went here for lunch only one time a very busy little place but the food was very good , the service is good ...a very old place been there forever

2/11/2018

An American chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Red Ox Cafe.

1/14/2018

An American food lover from US tried Red Ox Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/07/2018

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Red Ox Cafe.

12/30/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Majestic Pizza.

11/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried Red Ox Cafe.

10/27/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Red Ox Cafe.

10/25/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Mobridge, SD tried Chanticlear Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
Ridiculous just a bunch of ceeps, they always mess up or are late for one, and if I do take out I always get harassed by the guys, they just make me feel uncomfortable, a lot of them act Young but can tell some are alot older than they act, I'm only 14 an
Comments
10/06/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Red Ox Cafe.

9/17/2017

A diner from US tried Red Ox Cafe.

9/07/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Red Ox Cafe.

American American Traditional Lunch

Red Ox Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Ox Cafe, Red Ox Restaurant Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Ham Lake, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake, Red Ox Ham Lake Mn, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn Menu, Red Ox Cafe Ham Lake Mn, and Red Ox Cafe Menu.