Red Planet Diner

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Catering, Lunch

Red Planet Diner is a Vegetarian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 5/24/2015

A Vegetarian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/24/2015

A Vegetarian food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/24/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/22/2015

A Vegetarian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2014

A Vegetarian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/25/2013

A Vegetarian food lover from Sedona, AZ tried it.

• 10/19/2013

A diner from Gilbert, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

Have some fun here!

We stopped here because we live near Mars, PA (get it, the Red Planet)! We love a good diner. Don’t expect the Ritz and you can have a lot of fun here.
Ok, I will admit there was a strange odor in the place. Sort of moldy and chemical at the same time. That’s a pretty big drawback.
Service was average. The food was good. So why the 4 stars? 1/2 star was added for the fun motif and atmosphere. 1/2 was added because of all the vegetarian options! Woo hoo! More than one grilled veggie wrap is on the menu!
I was so excited, I wrote down some of the choices: veggie burger, veggie lasagna, eggplant parm, linguini, teriyaki bowl with tofu, tofu fajitas, veggie reuben, falafel sandwich, other veggie sandwiches.
I had the veggie burger with mushrooms and fries. Very good. My friend had a tuna melt which he said was also very good.
This place has gotten a lot of bad reviews. Ok, so it is kind of a dive. But it’s FUN and there are VEGGIE OPTIONS and the food was GOOD. That’s 4 stars to me!

May 29, 2009

Great place for breakfast!!!

My boyfriend and I stopped by the Red Planet Diner for breakfast before heading out to the airport last Tuesday. We arrived around 8:30am to just a handful of people in the diner. We were seated right away, the waiter came right over,…
March 31, 2009

Very dissapointing

I have to honestly say that the experience at this restaurant left me wary of visiting any non-chain restaurant. The decor was very interesting and our food arrived quickly but the waiter was not friendly, caring, respectful, and in…

6/21/2017

Joshg3 tried Local Juicery and didn't like it. Joshg3 didn't like the food.

6/19/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Sedona, AZ tried Los Rosales.

6/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Chandler, AZ tried Los Rosales.

6/09/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Los Rosales.

6/07/2017

A Burgers food lover from Sedona, AZ tried Dellepiane Sedona.

5/29/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Sedona, AZ tried The Hudson.

5/13/2017

A diner from Sedona, AZ tried Tara Thai.

4/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Mesa, AZ tried Gerardo's Italian Kitchen.

3/26/2017

An Italian chowhound from Sedona, AZ tried Gerardo's Italian Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious food at a reasonable price too
3/12/2017

A dining patron from El Paso, TX tried Casa Rincon & Tapas Cantina.

Vegetarian Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Red Planet Diner  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Planet Restaurant Menu Sedona Arizona, Red Planet Diner Sedona Menu, Red Planet Diner Sedona, Red Planet Diner Menu, Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona, Red Planet Diner Sedona Az Menu, Red Planet Diner, and Red Planet Diner Menu Sedona Az.