N109 Stoney Brook Rd
Appleton, WI 54915

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Gluten Free

• 11/05/2013

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

KatieGirl2 photo

KatieGirl2

Appleton, WI

Fun Dining!

I’ve dined at Red Robin several times over the last few years and have always enjoyed the Burgers. On my most recent visit, we started out with the stacked onion rings – always a favorite. This time I ordered the A.1. Peppercorn Burger – it was fleshly prepared, cooked perfectly through and had a great combination of flavors, . This is one of my favorites of the many burgers that I have tried here. My burger was accompanied with great tasting seasoned endless fries. I also order the Freckled Lemonade that added a fun touch to my dining experience. This location is always busy but the short wait was well worth it.

A.1. Peppercorn Burger

Great Flavor!

American Sandwiches Dinner

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Grand Chute.
People found this by searching for: Red Robin Menu Appleton, Red Robin Appleton Wi, Red Robin Resturant In Appleton Menu, Red Robin Rest In Appleton, Red Robin Appleton Wi Menu, Red Robin Appleton Restaurant, Red Robin Restaurant Appleton, Wi, and Red Robin Restaurant Appleton Wi.