Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Neighborhoods: Downtown Bellevue
Cuisine: Hamburgers, American, Fast Food

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a Hamburgers, American, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

summerfugue photo

summerfugue

Seattle, WA

I'm there for only one burger

I’ve not tried their other food so I’m not sure. The place is always a little noisy typical of an american burger joint i guess. good casual place to hang out and chat.

Sauteed S'hroom Burger

This is probably the only burger I’ll ever crave. Mainly because i like shrrroooms and they heap lots of them on the burger!

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Seattle, WA

overrated, but good for parties

Personally I am not a big fan of Red Robin’s – maybe I have just been here too many times but all their food starts tasting the same. The price, however, is hard to beat and you get a good sized burger with bottomless fries. They also make some nice smoothies and shakes. The other plus is the staff here is used to dealing with large parties so they are quite efficient at delivering you your food fast and handling the bill if you’re with a big group. Good place fod kids and birthday parties as well.

Whiskey River BBQ Chicken Wrap

This was actually quite good – one of the safer items on the menu to pick if you want something other than a burger.

December 7, 2011

Good service

Great food and good service as usual at any red robin in the area
November 2, 2009

Yummy Burgers

I Love Red Robin Burgers! Every time i go to Red Robin in Bellevue the staff is so nice! THe manager knows me by name, and the servers know what I'm going to order ( it's the same every time). I appreciate that they take time to make a…
March 9, 2009

Terrible Service

I am a longtime fan of Red Robin just not this one. One of the male servers was very rude so I had to request a new server and the new waitress was very apologetic and kind. Food was good.

Hamburgers American Fast Food
Tips
  • Join the Red Robin eclub and get a free gift for signing up then a free gift on your birthday.
  • Aside from beer, wine, and margaritas, adults might try one of the alcohol-spiked specialty concoctions like the Nuclear Ice Tea or the Jamaican Shake.

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet Bellevue Burgers, Red Robin In Bellevue, Red Robin, Bellevue, Red Robin Bellevue Wa, Bellevue Red Robin, Red Robin Bellevue, Red Robin Restaurant In Bellevue Wa, Red Robin Belluvue Trip Advisor, and Red Robin Bellevue Phone.