1535 Rio Rd E
Charlottesville, VA 22901

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Cuisine: American, Kid's Menu, Breakfast

Pros
"I've been here 3 times and hoping that the service gets better. All 3 times I've had the same waiter and he waits on like 10 tables at one time. This resturant despritly needs more servers!! We had to wait 30 min before our meal arrived! Food is g"
Cons
"Service! Not enough help!"
Comments
"Disappointed"
  • 1/31/2016

A dining patron from Fishersville, VA tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/05/2013

An American food lover from Rockville, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Service! Not enough help!
    Comments
    Disappointed

American Kid's Menu Takeout
Revolutionary Soup

Vegan in Venable

Yuan Ho Carryout

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Red Robin C Ville Va, Red Robin Charlottesville Menu, Food Delivery To Ashelys Court, Cville,Va, Red Robin Charlottesville Va, 1535 Rio Rd E, Charlottesville, Va 22901, Red Robin Charlottesville, and Red Robin, Charlottesville, Va.