8657 W 135th St
Overland Park, KS 66223-1215

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Traditional

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a American, Gluten Free, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

ozbyrd photo

ozbyrd

Louisburg, KS

gluten free menu

my wife is gluten alergic. When we asked about a menue for her the responded very well. even the manager stopped by to make sure her meal was good. Thank You. Your food and service are tops.

Red Robin Burger

The store is great your servers seem to care. we’ll will alway choose Red Robin over any other store. Thank You !!!!!

dreric1kansas photo

dreric1kansas

Olathe, KS

Variety of burgers for high prices

I ate here twice.: the first which was the last ! High prices burgers that are not all that spectular or unusual. I don’t care about the fries its the burgers and they are not that great. I don’t like the decor either. I would go just about any other place for a burger but here.

American Takeout Good for groups

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Shawnee Mission, Countryside, and Leawood.
People found this by searching for: Menu & Prices For Red Robin In Overland Park, Red Robin Server Pay, Red Robin Overland Park, Red Robin Overland Park Ks, Red Robin Overland Park Menu, and Red Robyn Overland Park.