1200 Towne Centre Blvd
Provo, UT 84601

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Neighborhoods: East Bay
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Breakfast

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a American, Sandwiches, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"Food"
Cons
"AWFUL service, and I mean, "
Comments
"Server: Tyler I'm writing this for you... we've been attending this location for YEARS, and you ruined it for us tonight. Totally rude, dismissive, and unapologetic. After experiencing subpar service, you dared to question my wife after asking us "how w"
  • 1/19/2018

Quasimeon tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Quasimeon liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    AWFUL service, and I mean,
  • 8/03/2013

A diner from CO tried it.

Quasimeon photo

Quasimeon

Salt Lake City, UT

Food is decent, my server was disrespectful...

Server: Tyler
I’m writing this for you… we’ve been attending this location for YEARS, and you ruined it for us tonight. Totally rude, dismissive, and unapologetic.

After experiencing subpar service, you dared to question my wife after asking us “how was everything” just because she hesitated to answer “good” immediately. Lol, we would’ve moved on and never made this a big deal. In fact, we were even going to leave you a good tip, but no…

Want to know the reason she waited for a second to reply? She didn’t want to make you feel bad… YOU KNEW your service was abysmal, and yet, you insisted (verbatim) that “it wasn’t your fault” and “there is nothing I could have done” over and over. You should’ve said, “My apologies guys, the kitchen was running behind,” even though it wasn’t, but we would’ve cut you some slack.

Heck, next time, when you ask people “how was everything” don’t try to read into things too much, you are not a body language expert, and you sure as heck could’ve saved you and yourself a headache, and a ding to the restaurant’s already faltering reputation.

Sad… because the food is actually tasty.

Such a shame… other servers tend to be a bit more responsive, and not low-energy like you. With your energy and lack of customer service 101, I’d recommend looking for a government job instead.

Reds Tavern Double

Food was good.

April 16, 2006

I'd come here for the strawberry lemonade alone.

They make their own lemonade with actual strawberries in it, and it is delicious. Most of their gourmet burgers are really good, but it's the chicken sandwiches I go to Red Robin's for. Do try the Teriyaki chicken sandwich, and enjoy their…
March 24, 2006

Red Robin

Not only is the decor fun, but usually when I go it's with my coworkers who are all men, so with a table full on a dozen men and one woman, the waitress is very attentive.The food is good, but the burgers are huge. I highly reccomend the…

2/09/2019

A Latin American food lover from Provo, UT tried Cultura Bakery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/27/2018

An American food lover from San Rafael, CA tried Keith's Lunch in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The chicken fried steak was unbelievable. And the hostice service was beyond amazing.
11/09/2018

A diner from US tried Sizzler in East Bay.

10/21/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Mi Lindo Guadalajara, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Los 3 Amigos in Carterville.

3/21/2018

A dining patron from Salt Lake City, UT tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in East Bay.

2/02/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Provo, UT tried Joe Vera's Mexican Restaurant in Central Business District.

1/29/2018

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Four Winds Restaurant in Central Business District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/19/2018

Quasimeon tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers in East Bay, didn't like it, and rated it . Quasimeon liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
AWFUL service, and I mean,
12/15/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Tony Roma's in Riverside.

American Sandwiches Breakfast
Tips
  • Aside from beer, wine, and margaritas, adults might try one of the alcohol-spiked specialty concoctions like the Nuclear Ice Tea or the Jamaican Shake.
  • Join the Red Robin eclub and get a free gift for signing up then a free gift on your birthday.

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Red Robin Menu Provo, Red Robin Resturant East Bay, Red Robin Menu Provo Utah, East Coast Red Robin Restaurants, Red Robin Provo, Red Robin Provo Memu, Red Robin Provo Menu, and East Bay Red Robin Locations.