1200 Towne Centre Blvd
Provo, UT 84601

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Neighborhoods: East Bay
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Breakfast

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a American, Sandwiches, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"Food"
Cons
"AWFUL service, and I mean, "
Comments
"Server: Tyler I'm writing this for you... we've been attending this location for YEARS, and you ruined it for us tonight. Totally rude, dismissive, and unapologetic. After experiencing subpar service, you dared to question my wife after asking us "how w"
  • 1/19/2018

Quasimeon tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Quasimeon liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    AWFUL service, and I mean,
    Comments
  • 8/03/2013

An American chowhound from CO tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

Quasimeon photo

Quasimeon

Salt Lake City, UT

Food is decent, my server was disrespectful...

Server: Tyler
I’m writing this for you… we’ve been attending this location for YEARS, and you ruined it for us tonight. Totally rude, dismissive, and unapologetic.

After experiencing subpar service, you dared to question my wife after asking us “how was everything” just because she hesitated to answer “good” immediately. Lol, we would’ve moved on and never made this a big deal. In fact, we were even going to leave you a good tip, but no…

Want to know the reason she waited for a second to reply? She didn’t want to make you feel bad… YOU KNEW your service was abysmal, and yet, you insisted (verbatim) that “it wasn’t your fault” and “there is nothing I could have done” over and over. You should’ve said, “My apologies guys, the kitchen was running behind,” even though it wasn’t, but we would’ve cut you some slack.

Heck, next time, when you ask people “how was everything” don’t try to read into things too much, you are not a body language expert, and you sure as heck could’ve saved you and yourself a headache, and a ding to the restaurant’s already faltering reputation.

Sad… because the food is actually tasty.

Such a shame… other servers tend to be a bit more responsive, and not low-energy like you. With your energy and lack of customer service 101, I’d recommend looking for a government job instead.

Reds Tavern Double

Food was good.

American Sandwiches Breakfast

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Red Robin Provo Menu, East Bay Red Robin Locations, Red Robin Menu Provo, Red Robin Resturant East Bay, Red Robin Provo Memu, Red Robin Provo, East Coast Red Robin Restaurants, and Red Robin Menu Provo Utah.