3004 John Howell Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Cuisine: Burgers, American, Gluten Free

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a Burgers, American, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/06/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/26/2013

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/14/2013

A dining patron from Cudahy, WI tried it and didn't like it.

JTGARC photo

JTGARC

Hammond, IN

LOVE RED ROBIN

We had great service, but unfortunatly the fries were cold, really cold.We asked for more, and they too were cold. Usually this is not so, and for the first time my burger was over cooked and dry(I was not asked how I wanted it cooked). I will come back as they do have great burgers!

SMOKE N PEPPER

OVER COOKED AND SO IT WAS DRY

krabman photo

krabman

Valparaiso, IN

love it love it love it

RR has thick wonderful burgers in most any flavor imagineable. They have bottomless fries that are big and thick.
The place is clean and the staff is so friendly.
You must visit this place!
I wasn’t happy when they altered the ingredients on the mile high mud pie to be vanilla and chocolate. It used to be peanut butter and chocolate and totally ruled-but now it’s just humdrum. That’s my only complaint and it’s not the fault of this location.

Cheeseburger Con Queso

The burgers and fries rock!

Burgers American Good For Kids

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Red Robin Valparaiso, In, Valparaiso Red Robin, Red Robin Valparaiso Reviews, Red Robin Valparaiso, Red Robin Reviews, Red Robin Valparaiso Indiana, Red Robin Valpo, and Red Robin Valparaiso In.