15610 Whittier Blvd

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Neighborhoods: East Whittier City
Cuisine: American, Salads, Sandwiches

• 10/25/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/28/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2013

An American food lover from Lake Elsinore, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

Sandwich-300x200

MissEve photo

MissEve

Whittier, CA

Best burgers in the World!!!!

We go there when we are having a beef attack. I have two son’s and they just love the burgers there. I am a finicky meat eater, I’d rather go without than eat a bad piece of meat. We are all going through the menu ordering a different burger each time we go because there burgers are that good, we trust that there are no bad burgers on that menu. High quality meat, cooked to juicy perfection with just the right amount of seasoning. Did I mention the bottomless fries….yummy! They have their signiture seasoning on them, they are the thick steak fries.There burgers are so huge…it’s hard to open your mouth that big to take a bite! Did I mention that they are the same price as a Carl’s jr combo? For around $10 a person you can get a burger meal & bottomless drink. Do you like a cocktail? They have the best menu when it comes to soft drinks and cocktails. I would totally go there for happy hour. I’ve never had a salad there yet, but I’ve seen others salad’s and they look just scrumptious, too.

Sauteed S'hroom Burger

You gotta love mushrooms for this burger because it’s just busting with the juicest sauteed mushrooms. Did I mention the melted cheese? To good to describe just with words. Anybody who likes mushrooms and steak would just love, love, love this burger.

American Takeout Salads

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is located near the cities of West Whittier Los Nietos and Santa Fe Springs.
People found this by searching for: Red Robin Whittier Menu, Red Robin Whittier Hours, Red Robin Happy Hour, Red Robin Happy Hour Menu, Red Robin Happy Hour Whittier, Red Robin Whittier, and Red Robin 15610 Whittier Boulevard.