Red Rooster Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Cafe

Pros
"I had a very good waitress she has purple hair I can't remember her name though"
"family friendly place fast service and great breakfast ."
Cons
"I find it weird that I had the waitress with the purple hair and this other waitress kept coming to my table asking me how my food was and was very very rude to me and my family I prefer to have the waitress with the purple hair the other waitress that co"
Comments
"I will come and eat there again just as long as I see the waitress with the purple hair other than that I will no longer ever come to Red Rooster"

American Fast Food Cafe

Red Rooster Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I had a very good waitress she has purple hair I can't remember her name though
    Cons
    Comments
  • 5/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    family friendly place fast service and great breakfast .
  • 7/01/2013 A diner from Evansville, IN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Red Rooster Restaurant is located near the cities of New Chicago, Ogden Dunes, Lake Station, and Lake County.
People found this by searching for: Red Rooster Hobart, Red Rooster Hobart In, Red Rooster In Hobart, Is There A Red Rooster In Tasmania, Red Rooster Restaurant Hobart In., Red Rooster Hobart Tasmania, Red Rooster Hobart Indiana, and Red Rooster Tasmania Hobart.