8430 Ward Parkway Plz
Kansas City, MO 64114-2140

Red Snapper

Neighborhoods: Ward Parkway Plaza
Cuisine: Asian, Asian fusion, Pan Asian

Red Snapper is a Asian, Asian fusion, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Pros
"I am from Houston, Texas. My friends took me to this place and said I must try their Seafood Soup Noodle. Well, it is not "must try" - this noodle is "love at first bite! Next time you are there, order this and let me know your feedback"
  • 6/17/2019

An Asian chowhound from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/02/2019

An Asian food lover from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2018

An Asian chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/08/2015

An Asian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/15/2015

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/06/2015

An Asian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/16/2013

An Asian chowhound from Kansas City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

mizzouatheart photo

mizzouatheart

Kansas City, MO

Tasty Asian and Great Value

I love Red Snapper and wish I thought of it more often. Located on Ward Parkway near Target, it offers Asian dishes in a clean, contemporary and comfortable setting. I have met friends there for lunch on several occasions and I understand their happy hour is fantastic although I admit I have not tried it. I love going there for lunch because you get a lot for the money, including your choice of a wide variety of entres, soup, smoked salmon rangoon and choice of rice for less than $10. The last time I was there I ordered the shrimp pad thai with the hot and sour soup and it did not disappoint. The shrimp is large, plump and full of flavor. While pad thai at a lot of places does not include a lot of veggies, and perhaps that is more authentic, this veggie lover appreciated the asparagus and other veggies tossed in. The smoked salmon rangoon is an interesting and delicious take on the traditional crab rangoon and quite tasty. It is also a very family-friendly place and great for carryout, too. They have often provided me with free soda while I wait for pick-up. A great place!

Asian Asian fusion Good for groups
Steak'm Take'm

American in East Meyer

Torre's Pizzeria

Pizza in Old Westport

Red Snapper  Restaurant Reviews

Red Snapper is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Red Snapper Happy Hour, Red Snapper Resturant Ward Park Way Kcmo Menue, Red Snapper Kansas City, Red Snapper/Ward Parkway Menu, Red Snapper Restaurant Kansas City, Red Snapper Kansas City Menu, Address Of Red Snapper Restaurant In Kc Mo, Red Dragon Restaurant Ward Parkway, and Red Snapper Ward Parkway.