Redbeard's

Neighborhoods: Mount Washington
Cuisine: American, Wings, Diner

July 29, 2010

Good food...BAD SERVICE!!!

I live on Mt. Washington and I love red beards food, but I hate going there because the service is horrible. The waitresses there are very rude. The way they speak and their tone they use are not hospitable.
August 19, 2009

Horrible, Rude Bouncer.

I just moved up to Mt Washington. I went out with 2 of my best friends. I have an apt full of boxes and needed a break.... not to drink. We were going out for their $.25 wing night on wednesday. I did not have a current ID because it was…
September 6, 2006

Tavern - Neither Yacht Club nor Resort

Redbeard's is a small place on Mount Washington to grab a casual drink and a bit to eat. The sign says (possibly a joke?) that this place is Redbeard's Mountain Resort and Yacht Club. But this is a tiny place, and doesn't remotely…

American Good For Kids Parking

Redbeard's  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2014 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2013 A diner from Princeton, NJ tried it.

• 4/13/2013 A diner from Monaca, PA tried it.

Redbeard's is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Redberd Restaurant On Mt Washington, Redbeards Mt Washington Menu, Redbeard's Pittsburgh Menu, Redbeard's Mt Washington, Redbeard's Mt Washington Menu, Red Beards Pittsburgh Menu, Redbeard's Menu, Red Beards Menu, and Redbeards Mt Washington.