Redbeard's

Neighborhoods: Mount Washington
Cuisine: American, Burgers, American (New)

• 9/21/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2013

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 4/13/2013

A diner from Wexford, PA tried it.

July 29, 2010

Good food...BAD SERVICE!!!

I live on Mt. Washington and I love red beards food, but I hate going there because the service is horrible. The waitresses there are very rude. The way they speak and their tone they use are not hospitable.
August 19, 2009

Horrible, Rude Bouncer.

I just moved up to Mt Washington. I went out with 2 of my best friends. I have an apt full of boxes and needed a break.... not to drink. We were going out for their $.25 wing night on wednesday. I did not have a current ID because it was…
September 6, 2006

Tavern - Neither Yacht Club nor Resort

Redbeard's is a small place on Mount Washington to grab a casual drink and a bit to eat. The sign says (possibly a joke?) that this place is Redbeard's Mountain Resort and Yacht Club. But this is a tiny place, and doesn't remotely…

Seviche

Pizza in Mount Washington

Corner View & Pizza Too

Pizza in Mount Washington

4/22/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Cafe Milano in Downtown.

4/21/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Hard Rock Cafe in South Shore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

4/20/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Jimmy Wans Restaurant & Lounge and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2018

A food lover from Amherst, NH tried Ponderosa Steakhouse.

4/20/2018

An Italian chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried Alexander's in Bloomfield.

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Pizza Shack in Brentwood and rated it . They liked the service.

4/18/2018

A diner from US tried Park Valley Lounge, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2018

A Chinese food lover from Palm Springs, CA tried Lotus Garden in Brentwood.

4/17/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from Glenshaw, PA tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it. They didn't like the food.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Got seated fast
Cons
I went to outback on McKnight Sunday first we got seated quickly so that was nice then our server took our drink order he got it wrong he was new so we ignored the mistake dinner was going good but we had been sitting there for about hour and a half now w
American Burgers American (New)
Milano's

Pizza in Oakland

Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi

Japanese in Squirrel Hill South

Redbeard's  Restaurant Reviews

Redbeard's is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Redbeards Mt Washington Menu, Redbeard's Mt Washington, Red Beards Menu, Red Beards Pittsburgh Menu, Redbeard's Mt Washington Menu, Redbeard's Pittsburgh Menu, Redberd Restaurant On Mt Washington, Redbeards Mt Washington, and Redbeard's Menu.