1542 Bristol Pike
Bensalem, PA 19020-3601

Redhouse Bagels I

Cuisine: Soups, Breakfast, Gluten Free

Overall
Pros
"By far my favorite bagel!"
  • 11/11/2014

A Soups chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2014

A Soups food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 6/07/2014

A Soups food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2014

A Soups chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/29/2014

A Soups chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/27/2014

A Soups chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/21/2014

A Soups food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2014

A Soups chowhound from Hong Kong, 00 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/23/2014

A Soups food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    By far my favorite bagel!
November 25, 2010

lovee it

This deli had amazing food never have i had a more delicious bagel.I extremely recommend the spinach bagel with a little cream cheese.Prices are completely fair and the staff is nice and the place just generally gave off good vibes.
November 22, 2008

Sister's new Place

Went here when I was in town in last month. It was okay,nothing fancy. The bagels were okay but did not really knock my socks off if you know what I mean. I have a few in Bensalem that I prefer.Prices were fair. Staff was friendly. Guess I…

Soups Delivery Breakfast

Redhouse Bagels I  Restaurant Reviews

Redhouse Bagels I is located near the cities of Bensalem Twp, Bensalem Township, Cornwells Heights Eddington, Nottingham, and Feasterville.
People found this by searching for: Red House Bagel Menu, Redhouse Bagels Bensalem Menu, Redhouse Bagels Bensalem, Redhouse Bagels Nutrition, Redhouse Bagels, Redhouse Bagel.Com, Red House Menu Bensalem, Redhouse Bagels Menu, and Reds Road House Bagels.