Redneck Roadhouse

Call (Between 125 and County Road 2307)

Cuisine: Steaks*, Seafood, Steak

Overall
Pros
"The good and service were great. Love the atmosphere. This place is number 1 every time I go!"
"there was a long line, but it was worth the wait. best steak I have had in a long time"
"The food was served hot and fast. "
"Excellent chicken fried steak and sweet tea. I've always had great service. Lunch buffet is a plus. "
"Went on Valentine's night we waited over an hour on our food all the steaks we wrong the fries and gravy that was on the mashed potatoes was cold the lady brought our drinks and we didn't see her again till the food finally came we WILL NOT go back nor wi"
"Fried twinkle was great! Fancy sammich was a favorite"
"Friendly staff , great cfs"
"Okra"
"Great steaks "
Cons
"Didn't have any cons on my visits"
"Everything "
"Tough, gristle ribeye, cold baked potato."
Comments
"If you've never been here, give it a try. You'll love it!"
"Give the place a try..its worth it"
"Dissapointed"
RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

New Steak House in town

We tried the roadhouse over the week end..My Gal Pal
had a 10 Oz Rib Eye with a baked potato and okra, it
was cooked to order and portions were large enough
she had a take home box..I was in the mood for shrimp
and ordered 6 pc grilled shrimp, it came with fries, hush
puppies and coleslaw, I also ordered a cup of shrimp
gumbo..

My favorite recommends the rib eye but said the okra a
tad over cooked, my meal was good, but when we return
I will sub the coleslaw for a side or just do without, I also
had enough for a take out box..

If you are in the area give em a try, we do have a Chili’s
you have to drive by to get to the Roadhouse, so we wish
them luck..

10 oz rib eye

The rib eye was good the okra was a bit over cooked

We will go again..

Steaks* Seafood Steak

Redneck Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/14/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Didn't have any cons on my visits
    Comments
    If you've never been here, give it a try. You'll love it!
  • 8/28/2015 A diner from Cumby, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/11/2015 A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.

• 7/02/2015 A diner from Sulphur Springs, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 5/14/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/09/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 4/27/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/17/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Steak Restaurants In Sulphur Springs Tx, Redneck Roadhouse Sulphur Springs, Redneck Roadhouse, Redneck Restraunt Sulphur Springs Tx Menu, Redneck Roadhouse Sulphur Springs Tx, Steakhouses In Sulphur Springs Tx, Redneck Roadhouse Sulphur Springs Texas, and Redneck Steakhouse Sulphur Springs Tx.