Red's Hamburgers

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Love this place!"
"Food was all made as you ordered, and the workers were very sweet and experienced "
"I like reds so much, I have ate there since I was a kid."
"Excellent food"
"The food and mingling with just a laid-back group of people"
"Great little place to eat& Great prices., I love this place."
"All i can say is awsome burgers all the food is great ,love how its so friendly an down home feeling."
"Hometown feel..."
"Awesome food"
"Awesome food:)"
"I love the cheese burgers and chocolate pies. Also the breakfast sandwiches are pretty great as we'll. I love this place I are here as a kid in the late 90s so many memories !!!!! :) "
"Real people work & eat here."
"Nice"
Cons
"Wish they would branch out."
"There's just not enough room if there's a lot of people "
"Small diner. "
"Small inside "
"Perfect always cooked to serve hott!!!"
Comments
"Keep up with the good food. Never closr"
"I live this place .great hometown feel I wish nothing but the best for this place food and service has always been great keep up the good work . "
  • 10/10/2017

A Burgers food lover from Hamilton, OH tried it.

• 8/10/2017

A Burgers food lover from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love this place!
  • 8/04/2017

A Burgers food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/31/2017

A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it.

• 5/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A dining patron from Hamilton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/19/2017

Pros
    I like reds so much, I have ate there since I was a kid.
    Cons
    Wish they would branch out.
    Comments
    Keep up with the good food. Never closr
  • 2/24/2017

A dining patron from Dayton, OH tried it.

• 1/25/2017

Pros
    Excellent food
  • 12/19/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Hamilton, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wangster photo

wangster

Franklin, OH

reds burger

I have ate here since I was a kid and it was a lot better before it sold out.they changed the chili from a dipping chili to a dinner chili ruined the only thing going for them.I saw a dead roach in the bathroom also. It needs tp be updated bad its really dirty.

burger

real bad without the chili.

September 7, 2005

Restaurant

This is a small diner that has been in business for over 20 years. It could use some remodeling though. It could also use a good cleaning. They do serve some good small hamburgers(they kind of remind you of a White castle) but they are…

Burgers Salads Lunch

Red's Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

Red's Hamburgers is located near the cities of Liberty Twp, Warwickshire, Rossville, Lindenwald, and West Chester Township.
People found this by searching for: Mel's Diner, 103 S Riverside Dr, Hamilton, Oh 45011, Reds Hamburgers Menu Hamilton Ohio, Reds Hamburgers, Reds Hamburgers Hamilton Ohio Menu, Reds Hamburgers New Miami, Red S Hamburgers Hamilton, Red's Hamburgers New Miami Ohio, Reds Hamburgers New Miami Ohio, and Reds Hamburgers Hamilton Ohio.