272 Oak Brook Rd
Oak Brook, IL 60523

Reel Club

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Traditional

Reel Club is a Seafood, Breakfast, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

christina99p99 photo

christina99p99

Naperville, IL

Very disappointed!

I visited this restaurant on Monday 10/8 with my sister and 10 month baby for lunch. It took them 1.5 hours to serve a cup of soup and few pieces of sushi and we waited 30 minutes to receive our drinks. That is not acceptable service especially on not that busy Monday! Waitress only stopped by 3 times and every time mumble an appolegies. The food was ok, but overprices. I will never go back, so many other good seafood places arround. Management, please spend more time training your staff and get prices in a line with other restaurants. It had a feel that staff was running the place and not the management. This is my first negative review, and I was so disappointed that I had to spend my time to write it.

Combination Lunch Soup and Sushi

4 pieces of sushi and 1/2 of coffee cup of soup. What a joke!!!!! Horrible!!!! We ended up paying $45 for 2 micro soups, 8 small sushi pieces and 2 drinks….

Seafood Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Reel Club  Restaurant Reviews

Reel Club is located near the cities of York, Western Springs, Oakbrook Terrace, Hinsdale, and Westchester.
People found this by searching for: Reel Club Menu, Reel Club Menu Oakbrook, Reel Club, Reel Club In Oakbrook Il Menu, Reel Restaurant Oak Brook, Reel Club Oak Brook Il Menu, Reel Restaurant Oak Brook, Il., and Reel Club Oak Brook Menu.