Reel Restaurant

Neighborhoods: East Rockaway
Cuisine: Seafood, Salads, Bar

Reel Restaurant is a Seafood, Salads, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Appetizers and service was excellent"
" I love the owner manager I think she's great regardless of what my group of friends have displayed I am embarrassed by their behavior I ask the owner to forgive me thank you for everything Pauline from North Woodmere New York "
"went there for brunch last year my daughters birthday ,now going again this year everything was great "
Cons
" There is nothing that should be improved the location is great the owner is wonderful the food is good we are lucky to have you it's a beautiful restaurant a great escape from the every day atress stress I only hope I will be welcomed back to this beauti"
  • 6/17/2017

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and didn't like it.

• 10/14/2016

A dining patron from Woodmere, NY tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A diner from Bellmore, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Appetizers and service was excellent
  • 8/25/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Valley Stream, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 8/24/2016

A dining patron from Farmingdale, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2016

A Seafood chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Rockville Centre, NY tried it.

• 7/28/2016

A dining patron from Lake Grove, NY tried it.

• 7/20/2016

A Seafood food lover from Mastic, NY tried it.

• 7/05/2016

A Seafood chowhound from Great Neck, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

sandyshaw photo

sandyshaw

Deer Park, NY

NOT THAT GREAT!!

WE WERE HERE A FEW TIMES BUT THE FOOD WAS NOT HAT GREAT AND THE BANDS WERE AWFUL. ONE TIME A FAT INSOLENT KID HAD HER SKIRT IN MY FRIENDS DRINK WHILE WE WERE WATCHING THE BAND..WE KINDLY TOLD THE KID SHE INSOLENTLY NASTILY STARED AT US FOR ALMOST AN HOUR THEN RAN AND GOT HER IMBECILE MOM And GRANDMOTHER AS IF WE WERE WERE WRONG!1 THE MANAGER GAVE US RIGHT AND AFTER TELLING THE LILFAT BRAT AND HER IMBECILE FAMILY OFF..WE WENT BACK TO WATCHING THE BAND..After this we never went back!! OVER-PRICED FOOD…SO-SO ENTERTAINMENT AND THE FAT BRAT UGLY FAMILY REALLY PUT US OFF~~~ PS DOES’NT ANYONE GIVE THEIR KIDS WRONGANYMORE??

June 6, 2016

nice place but liked it better when it was the fishery...saw a lot of very good bands here steer clear of the Wreckers...some certain folk in the band have siblings and nephews of the low class crook element! biker crowd so we left! the…

Seafood Salads Bar

Reel Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Reel Restaurant is located near the cities of Lynbrook, Arlington, Hewlett, Hewlett Bay Park, and Oceanside.
People found this by searching for: The Reel East Rockaway Menu, The Reel East Rockaway, The Reel East Rockaway Ny Menu, Reel Restaurant, The Reel East Rockaway Ny, The Reel Restaurant East Rockaway, Restaurants In East Rockaway, and Reel Restaurant East Rockaway.