1 Main Street
East Rockaway, NY 11518

Reel Restaurant

Neighborhoods: East Rockaway
Cuisine: Seafood, Salads, Bar

Reel Restaurant is a Seafood, Salads, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"SOME OF THE BANDS ARE GOOD..."
"being able to leave"
"Appetizers and service was excellent"
" I love the owner manager I think she's great regardless of what my group of friends have displayed I am embarrassed by their behavior I ask the owner to forgive me thank you for everything Pauline from North Woodmere New York "
"went there for brunch last year my daughters birthday ,now going again this year everything was great "
Cons
"DEALING WITH THE IDIOT MANAGER MS. DONOVAN WHO IS A FECKING KNOW-IT-ALL.."
"lousy bands like the generations...generators...audio replay...biker loser attraction the wreckers!"
" There is nothing that should be improved the location is great the owner is wonderful the food is good we are lucky to have you it's a beautiful restaurant a great escape from the every day atress stress I only hope I will be welcomed back to this beauti"
Comments
"FOOD JUST OKAY..DRINKS OVER PRICED...THE BANDS (SOME OF THEM) ARE GOOD..."
  • 6/23/2019

A diner from Baldwin, NY tried it.

• 5/01/2019

A diner from Rye, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    SOME OF THE BANDS ARE GOOD...
    Cons
    DEALING WITH THE IDIOT MANAGER MS. DONOVAN WHO IS A FECKING KNOW-IT-ALL..
    Comments
    FOOD JUST OKAY..DRINKS OVER PRICED...THE BANDS (SOME OF THEM) ARE GOOD...
  • 7/13/2018

Sandyshaw tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Sandyshaw didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    being able to leave
  • 3/16/2019

A dining patron from New Canaan, CT tried it.

• 4/29/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Lindenhurst, NY tried it.

• 8/26/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/17/2017

A Seafood food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it and didn't like it.

• 10/14/2016

A Seafood food lover from Woodmere, NY tried it.

• 9/03/2016

A dining patron from Bellmore, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Appetizers and service was excellent
  • 8/25/2016

A dining patron from Valley Stream, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

DissertationUK photo

DissertationUK

Knox City, TX

Dissertation Writing Ace

Dissertation Writing Ace is the firm that provides the online dissertation help for the students in the UK. You can approach our dissertation writing services from anywhere in the world to receive a custom dissertation paper. Our writers are fully equipped with the right tools and the skills to produce the supreme quality of the dissertation writing for our customers.

johnnyexpert photo

johnnyexpert

London, England

Best place

I am a seafood lover but I don’t know many places around me so I get suggestions from UK assignments experts . This place sounds amazing and now I’ll definitely try this new place on your recommendation. I hope it’s good.

Seafood and Salads

very tasty

hirealexacabs photo

hirealexacabs

Mumbai, Maharashtra

Best Restaurant of My Life

I am really impressed with their service, FOOD and many more i can’t describe here. I am Just Owner of Alexa Cabs and Provides Cabs Service in Mumbai at very large Scale. I am here to spend my holidays. I will suggest this restaurant with my friends.

Thanks

MariaJoseph photo

MariaJoseph

Lincoln, NE

Good Experience

The time when I went to attend the seminar from the online diploma assignment writing help I experienced the restaurant near the venue. I experienced the Salad and the Seafood, I want to rate them 4 out of 5. The overall experience is not bad but can improve much.

sandyshaw photo

sandyshaw

Deer Park, NY

OWNER IS FUGLY NASTY!

WE CALLED TO ASK WHO WAS PLAYING AND INQUIRE ABOUT ANOTHER BAND…I HEARD THE OWNER/MANAGER WAS A NASTY BITCH BUT UNTIL WE SPOKE TO HER..WE DID NOT BELIEVE IT! SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE… WE WILL NOT BE EATING HERE..BUT IF WE COME SEE A BAND THAT WILL BE IT…. THE STAFF NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE ALSOHEARD THE FOOD WAS LOUSY AND SOME OF THE BANDS WERE SUB-PAR..SO..YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Seafood Salads Bar

Reel Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Reel Restaurant is located near the cities of Lynbrook, Arlington, Hewlett, Hewlett Bay Park, and Oceanside.
People found this by searching for: The Reel East Rockaway Ny Menu, The Reel East Rockaway Ny, The Reel East Rockaway Menu, Reel Restaurant East Rockaway, The Reel East Rockaway, The Reel Restaurant East Rockaway, Restaurants In East Rockaway, and Reel Restaurant.