600 E Main St

Bass_Man photo

Bass_Man

Allen, TX

Reel Thing Real Good!

I am a bass fisherman by nature but i do love to eat catfish. I recently joined some friends for dinner at the Reel Thing and found myself in catfish heaven. They served us the best catfish and fixings that I have had in my 50 plus years. I had mine fried and the wife had grilled… they were both outstainding. My friend that invited us for dinner must have said “I told you so” a dozen times…lol

3 Catfish Fillets

Fillets were about the size of my hand breaded with corn meal and a seasoning that they would not disclose! For my sides I had hush puppies and a salad. The wife had the seasoned veggies and grilled bread with her grilled catfish.

bbbdeb photo

bbbdeb

Allen, TX

Reel Thing Catfish Cafe, Allen, TX

“I have been going to the Reel Thing Catfish Cafe for many years. The food is excellent there. All of the seafood items are good and so is the BBQ. I have tried many of the dessert items and they have all been good and even had a margarita – that was wonderful!!

There is only one item on the menu that I think could be improved – the baked potatoe – they are not always done completely – need to be cooked a little longer!

I personally think they have the best fried catfish around and the owners, Jim and Mary Brevard, are special people!

Regards,
Debbie Meeks"

Seafood Outdoor seating Catering

Reel Thing Catfish Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Fried Catfish In Mckinney Tx, Real Time Catfish Cafe Allen Texas, Mom And Daughter Catfish Lunch Delivery In Mckinney, Best Fried Fish In Mckinney Tx, Real Thing Catfish Cafe, Local Bbq And Catfish Mckinney Allen, Reel Things Catfish, and Fried Catfish Near Allen, Texas.