15159 Ne 24th St
Redmond, WA 98052-5544

Regent Bakery & Cafe

Neighborhoods: Overlake
Cuisine: Bakeries, Chinese, Lunch

Regent Bakery & Cafe is a Bakeries, Chinese, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/26/2013

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

summerfugue photo

summerfugue

Seattle, WA

my tastebuds are regent-skewed now

come here too often but i have to give it credit for having such an extensive menu that i don’t have to order the same thing all the time. they’re not that bad since i can eat here at least twice a week.

salted fish and chicken fried rice

my newly discovered favourite. you have to like salted fish though.

Curry Beef with Rice at Regent Bakery & Cafe

Curry Beef with Rice

There’s two type. one has the tendons in them and the other is just the meat. I like both types actually.

Braised beef Lo Mein

Good portion for lunch. Tasty and depending on your luck you can get nice pieces of beef with nice tendons. sometimes i get the weird looking beef parts that doesn’t make me feel like eating it.

shaomai photo

shaomai

San Jose, CA

Can't complain b/c it's cheap and good

This place was super packed with Asian people when I came here, which means it must be 1) cheap 2) decently good. And that’s pretty much what it is. They have a really long menu with a ton of dishes, and I went for the tomato beef rice plate. It was pretty much what I expected — good, but not spectacular, but cheap. The beef could have been more tender and the tomatoes were a little underripened, but hey, i wasn’t expecting 5 star gourmet food for $6. I was able to pay for dinner for 4 people with the daily meal budget I had from being on business expenses, so I can’t complain!

Tomato beef

Beef could have been more tender and tomatoes more ripened, but not bad.

ichikoo photo

ichikoo

Seattle, WA

Popular lunch spot. Food? Service? Read and find out...

So over all, this restaurant is not a bad place to go for a lunch. It’s almost like an American equivalent of…ok, not sure actually. But my point is simple. I visit here very frequently, and that probably means the food is decent to say the least.

It’s usually pretty packed, so be ready to wait if you come in a big group during lunch time. I’m not sure if they take reservations, so just go a bit before noon and you’ll most likely be ok.

They fairly recently upgraded their tables and chairs. Not sure why, but they did it anyway…and it does make the place look a bit nicer. But I wouldn’t focus on that too much.

They have an extensive menu with lots of decent food (well, from what I hear). But I can only speak for the dishes that I’ve tried so far.

Their cake selection is great. They have a lot of cakes that I often get for birthdays…and for other happy occasions.

On hot days, they will give you water, but on cold days (if they don’t give it to you by default), you can ask for a hot tea (don’t say green tea cause you’ll have to pay). So, little things like that add to the overall experience.

Overall, I gave it 3 stars, but that’s only because it’s not like a place that you HAVE to check…but it’s a nice place to just go for a quick lunch/dinner/etc.

Curry Beef with Rice at Regent Bakery & Cafe

Curry Beef with Rice

This is pretty good. I usually get the regular one (not the tendon or whatever one). It always fills me up because they give you a lot of rice.

Regents Fried Rice

A typical fried rice that’s not bad if you can’t decide what to get.

Singaporean Fried Noodle at Regent Bakery & Cafe

Singaporean Fried Noodle

Pretty tasty! This might become my next item to get (for few months until I switch to a new item). A tad bit of a spice, but not bad at all.

Western Style Fried Rice

I think that was the name. I like this more than Regents Fried Rice.

bluerhapsodies photo

bluerhapsodies

Redmond, WA

i don't like this place but i find myself there all the time

the food is not too bad but getting very boring. the service is hit-and-miss depending on who’s in charge that day. they have boba drinks that are not very good but are over-priced. i do agree it’s a great place to get birthday cakes tho!

fishball and meatball noodle soup

i am cantonese and that is what my people and i eat

john photo

john

San Jose, CA

Clean, Tasty Hong Kong style bakery on the eastside

This is a good spot to grab a quick lunch. The cafe is small but well kept, and the food is decent and well-priced. The display case is always full of tasty buns and cakes, and they also make good bubble tea.

MaPo Tofu with Rice at Regent Bakery & Cafe

MaPo Tofu with Rice

One of my favorites here

Entropian photo

Entropian

Redmond, WA

An authentic Chinese bakery in the Eastside! They moonca...

An authentic Chinese bakery in the Eastside! They mooncakes and even a mean Tiramisu! By far, the best bakery that I know of in the Puget Sound Area. There is a great staff there who makes you feel at home. The Cantonese food is authentic and good, but not awesome.

chanman photo

chanman

variety and consistent taste. =D

I have not tried dining here. I only come here for the baked goods (Lai Wan Bao, dan tat, etc.)
Since this is the only bakery in the east side, it’s the only one I go to… parking lot is big and free too… I think in terms of taste with the ones in china town, it’s about the same…

konget photo

konget

Popular microsoftie lunch spot

Hong Kong style cafe and bakery, decent food at decent prices. Good place to order birthday cakes from!

Roast Duck Rice

my lunch staple these days

July 21, 2010

baked good are not good

Think I'm spoiled by Vancouver bakeries but the buns at regent are not good (even a bit stale...I think they sell stuff from the day before!). The buns are big but dry and on the pricey end. The entree foods are okay - better than fast…
June 2, 2008

Crazy price and unfriendly staff

This bake shop used to be my favorite but lately the price that they are trying to charge is crazy.... $1 extra if you want to have your egg cooked well in your rice dish (Do they know you may get sick if you eat raw egg and someone can…
April 10, 2008

Best HK Style Cafe Food on the East side

Bubble tea and the pastries are the best. Bunch of us go there often for lunches/dinners.

Bakeries Chinese Cheap

Brookline, NH

nobair

fatjack

Regent Bakery & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Regent Bakery & Cafe is located near the cities of Seattle Metro Area, Overlake, Sammamish, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: Regent Bakery & Cafe Redmond, Wa, Regent's Bakery, Regent Bakery Menu, Regent Cafe, Regent Bakery And Cafe Bellevue, Regent Bakery Bellevue Menu, Regents Bakery Bellevue, Regent Bakery, and Price List For Birthday Cakes In Regent Bakery Redmond.