Reggae Hut

Neighborhoods: The Museum District
Cuisine: Caribbean, Catering, Vegetarian

• 6/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

QB
July 23, 2014

Reggae hut patties are not traditional, they are well filled and quite tasty but beware of the price. Most expensive patties in town!
October 19, 2010

The Best!

I loved it. I have had Jamaican in a few different cities this was by far the best. We don't have a Jamaican joint here so I search in every city I go to. Great portion for the price but most of all good tasting. I had the jerk shrimp and…
May 31, 2010

If Jamaican was like a religion this place would convert me.

I'm writing this as I realize my leftovers are in the work fridge. Update: I'm writing this after I return from the office to retrieve said left overs. See, I love Reggae Hut but I recommend you either 1) share 1 plate with 2 people or…

Restaurante Las Hamacas

Mexican in Far North

Capriccio Italian Restaurant

Caribbean in Westchase

11/22/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Houston, TX tried Smashburger in Eldridge/ West Oaks.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Brothers-In-Law's Bar-B-Que in Cloverleaf.

11/21/2017

A diner from Spring, TX tried Hou Wei, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Steak & Ale Restaurant in Memorial.

11/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried Rancho's Taqueria.

11/20/2017

A Burgers food lover from Houston, TX tried Shuttle Burgers & More in Greater Hobby Area.

11/20/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Thanh Restaurant in Westbranch, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Wings N More and liked it.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried McCormick & Schmick's Town & Country Village in Memorial.

11/19/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried M&M Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Caribbean Delivery Outdoor seating
Tips
  • In a rush? Call ahead for carry out and eat back at the office or on the run.
  • Check out the Hut on a night when there's live music for the ultimate reggae experience.
Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Reggae Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Reggae Hut is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Reggae Hut In Houston, Where Is The Reggae Hut?, Reggae Hut Houston Menu, Reggae Hut Houston Tx, Reggae Hut Menu, Reggae Hut Menu Houston, and Reggae Hut Houston.