Reggae Hut

Neighborhoods: The Museum District
Cuisine: Caribbean, Catering, Vegetarian

• 6/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 23, 2014

Reggae hut patties are not traditional, they are well filled and quite tasty but beware of the price. Most expensive patties in town!
October 19, 2010

The Best!

I loved it. I have had Jamaican in a few different cities this was by far the best. We don't have a Jamaican joint here so I search in every city I go to. Great portion for the price but most of all good tasting. I had the jerk shrimp and…
May 31, 2010

If Jamaican was like a religion this place would convert me.

I'm writing this as I realize my leftovers are in the work fridge. Update: I'm writing this after I return from the office to retrieve said left overs. See, I love Reggae Hut but I recommend you either 1) share 1 plate with 2 people or…

Restaurante Las Hamacas

Mexican in Westchase

Emporio Brazilian Cafe

Brazilian in West Houston

Las Hamacas Restaurant

Mexican in Far North

Capriccio Italian Restaurant

Caribbean in Westchase

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Gilmore's Burger in Sunnyside.

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried China Doll in Greater Inwood.

A diner from US tried Burger Park in South Park.

A Latin American food lover from Houston, TX tried Los Jacales Restaurant in Denver Harbor/ Port Houston and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

A diner from Cypress, TX tried Hou Wei.

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried Spanish Village Restaurant in The Museum District.

A Chinese chowhound from Houston, TX tried Original Timmy Chan in South Park.

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried Thien Phu Restaurant in Alief.

A diner from Houston, TX tried East Star Chinese Restaurant in Webster and liked it. They liked the food.

A Burgers food lover from Port Jefferson Station, NY tried Burgerology, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Caribbean Delivery Outdoor seating
  • In a rush? Call ahead for carry out and eat back at the office or on the run.
  • Check out the Hut on a night when there's live music for the ultimate reggae experience.
Sat 11:00AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 09:00PM

Reggae Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Reggae Hut is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Reggae Hut Houston Menu, Reggae Hut In Houston, Where Is The Reggae Hut?, Reggae Hut Houston Tx, Reggae Hut Houston, Reggae Hut Menu, and Reggae Hut Menu Houston.