Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Neighborhoods: North Beacon Hill
Cuisine: Bakeries, Breakfast, Sandwiches

• 6/05/2015

A Bakeries chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it.

• 11/30/2014

A Bakeries chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TheTripChick photo

TheTripChick

Seattle, WA

Holy Fabulosity, Batman!

Holy Fabulosity, Batman!

I must give thanks to the embarrassingly ungrateful ex-worker, Gladys (for shame!), who brought down the “wrath” (tee hee) of Seattle Solidarity. Otherwise, Borracchini’s Bakery would never have made it onto my radar.

We first started hearing of the issue on the local news stations on Thursday. Hearing of a disgruntled ex-employee carrying a grudge and an unfounded sense of entitlement spurred us into action. Most curious, we grabbed a friend and headed down to check out Borracchini’s ourselves.

Because of the local news hubbub, of course the lot was packed when we arrived. We waited for some nice folks to vacate a street space behind the bakery and we headed in. Imagine my wonder when I realized that this spot is not only a bakery but a full deli and grocery haven for one-of-a-kind Italian food items! About five steps in, I realized I’d need a basket because there was just too much good stuff that I needed to take home with me. There were samples aplenty, and the white cake with chocolate whipped cream frosting sample that I tried was divine. And when I hit the frozen case, well, you could have knocked me over with a cannoli…they stocked Spumoni!!! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy. My friend, taking pity on me in my drooling state, purchased one for me. For this, I am eternally in his debt. Spumoni, woo hoo! Divine.

Perusing the rest of the place, we ended up with several goodies that made it into dinner tonight (pecan-crusted salmon with potato gnocchi in a lemon-chive cream sauce) and will also make it into dinner tomorrow (chicken with bucatini in a gorgonzola cream sauce). And did I mention the Spumoni??? Also came across a couple of fun cooking items, like the purple barley and the Meyer lemon syrup (the syrup is going into a drink concoction involving, among other things, marshmallow vodka). And the olive choices, wow. I guess I just need to come back often.

We paid for our items and practically skipped back to the car. Once we were headed home, we did a mental calculation and realized that with about 900 folks stopping by Borracchini’s yesterday, at an average of a $10 purchase per person the bakery is doing quite well with all this “negative” publicity. Later this evening, the news mentioned that 1500 folks had been to visit the bakery today.

Employees throughout the store seemed to genuinely enjoy what they do and were smiling and helpful. Remo and company, keep up the phenomenal work and we’ll see you in the next hundred years because you are not allowed to go anywhere!

April 9, 2014

This is the best bakeshop ever. I love how they always make sure to change the stale ones with fresh one just to keep the excellence up.
June 21, 2012

Holy Fabulosity, Batman! I must give thanks to the embarrassingly ungrateful ex-worker, Gladys (for shame!), who brought down the "wrath" (tee hee) of Seattle Solidarity. Otherwise, Borracchini's Bakery would never have made it onto my…

Bakery Nouveau

Bakery & Pastries in West Seattle

B & O Espresso

Late Night in Capitol Hill

Mighty O Donuts

Donuts in Wallingford

1/21/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Razzis Pizzeria in Greenwood.

1/20/2018

A diner from US tried Procopio in Pike Place Market and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/15/2018

A dining patron from Everett, WA tried FOB Poke Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Sunny Teriyaki in Interbay.

1/15/2018

A diner from US tried Delit Bakery in North Beacon Hill.

1/14/2018

An American food lover from Seattle, WA tried Marv's Broiler, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
1/05/2018

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Benihana in Central Business District.

1/04/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Cheif Liao in Phinney Ridge.

1/04/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Chef Liao Asian Fusion Cuisine in Phinney Ridge.

12/24/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Lemongrass in International District.

Bakeries Bakery & Desserts Cake (Bakery & Dessert Parlor)
Tips
  • For more on Remo's cakes, go to check out Remo's Bakery.
  • Borrachini's can generally turn around a cake as fast as two weeks after you order, but call for details.
Sun-Sat 06:00AM - 07:00PM

Remo Borracchini's Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Remo Borracchini's Bakery is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Remo Borracchini Seattle, Borochinni Bakery Seattle, Boraccinis Bakery And Deli, Bora Cinis Bakery Seattle Washington, Remo Borracchini Seattle Wa, Remo Borracchini's Bakery, Remos In Seattle, Remo Borracchini's, and Borochinni.