Rendez-Vous Bakery

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park
Cuisine: French, Catering, Lunch

Rendez-Vous Bakery is a French, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

jkt1954 photo

jkt1954

Oakland Park, FL

Always G*R*E*A*T

My only complaint? Getting the check to pay! LOL But yesterday was a great example of why I love this place. I arrived a little after 10 AM and only 2 tables were taken. I sat in the best seat in the house (I think) and ordered a very simple breakfast — two scrambled eggs, a croissant, and parsley garlic potatoes. After ordering, I watched 8 or 9 tables being seated just minutes after I had arrived and now it was crowded like I know this place to be. I love this place — great service, great food.

Breakfast

Nothing beats this place for breakfast — NOTHING!

November 9, 2012

Excellent Sunday brunch! During the

Excellent Sunday brunch! During the week you won't be disappointed at any time wether you have their great crepes, any of their great specials or my favorite, their French toast for breakfast.

French Outdoor seating Parking

Rendez-Vous Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/08/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 7/30/2013 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2013 A diner from Riverview, FL tried it and liked it.

Rendez-Vous Bakery is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Rendezvous Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Restaurant Fort Lauderdale, The Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale, Rendez Vous Bakery Fort Lauderdale, Rendezvous Ft Lauderdale, Restaurant Rendez Vous Okland Park Fort Lauderdale, and Rendezvous Fort Lauderdale.