1315 N Broome St
Waxhaw, NC 28173-7361

Rendini's Pizza E Pasta

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Pasta

Rendini's Pizza E Pasta is a Italian, Pizza, and Pasta restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

ericalee photo

ericalee

Waxhaw, NC

DO NOT RECOMEND!

My husband and I went to Rendini’s for the first time this evening and we ordered Spaghetti and chicken salad… we could not eat the spaghetti, it tasted like a cheap frozen dinner-was awful! and I can’t say much more for the chicken salad- was a bowl of plain lettuce with a bit of dry/bland chicken pieces on top. and that wasnt even the worst part, the service was terrible. they sat us down right away but did not take our drink order for a good 5 minutes, …when we finally got our food they were very slow for refills and the waitress came to the table one time to ask if everything was ok but said it while walking by and didnt even give me a chance to answer. then, when we were done eating we waited more than 5min to get someones attention to give our bill, and then a good ten more min for her to return! My husband complained to the woman at the register and she just said “Sorry, have a good day” …was one of the worst restaurant experience I’ve ever had, I will not return

chicken salad

small spaghetti

TERRIBLE!

Italian Pizza Pasta

Rendini's Pizza E Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Rendini's Pizza E Pasta is located near the cities of Marvin.
People found this by searching for: Pasta Dishes In Waxhaw Nc, Rendini's Waxhaw,Nc, Rendini's Waxhaw, Nc, Rendini's Waxhaw, Rendini's, Rendini's Waxhaw Nc Menu, Rendini's Pizza & Pasta, Rendini's Waxhaw Nc, and Rendinis Pizza.