392 Amboy Ave
Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Reo Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I love the food"
"Our server Adrian was the best!!! So polite and very attentive"
"It's really good"
"It's a typical NJ diner"
"Breakfast "
"I love the food and the people. This is my favorite diner by far!"
"Local and easy to get a table "
"Friendly"
"The food was awful. Grilled cheese sandwich was order and got 2 slices if that, complained and the waitress did nothing until I said to send it back. Awful food now and horrible management. "
"Fast service good food conveniently Located"
Cons
"Better food, everytying so basic you're afraid to order anything "special". For a diner"
"Nothing"
"Awful disgusting it should be closed for good "
"Loud didn't have fresh brewed ice tea parking was a bit tight "
Comments
"Me and my boyfriend go there every two weeks, we love it."
"No"
"Go there now! Lol seriously I love this place "
  • 7/16/2017

A diner from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2017

A dining patron from Woodbridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A Diner chowhound from Iselin, NJ tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A Diner chowhound from Iselin, NJ tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A Diner chowhound from Parlin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the food
    Comments
    Me and my boyfriend go there every two weeks, we love it.
  • 5/10/2017

A dining patron from Easton, PA tried it.

• 5/07/2017

A diner from Woodbridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/06/2017

A Diner chowhound from Woodbridge, NJ tried it.

• 4/13/2017

A diner from Colonia, NJ tried it.

November 7, 2014

Went to this place with my niece last night. We both came down with the runs and I vomitted . My niece had a Omelette and I had a French dip sandwich. First of all when ordering my niece specified to please sauté broccoli and mushrooms.…
May 10, 2012

Always a Great Experience !!!

I am a frequent visitor of the Reo Diner. My entire family goes there and never... ever... had a problem like the ones stated below. For one thing, everything that we have ever eaten there from my favorite waffles... to the great…
May 19, 2011

Bad Customer Satisfaction

You know I have been going to Reo Diner since I was a kid and in the past the service was so good and they treated thier customers with respect and satisfaction. This meant that they served you your food the way you wanted it. For the…

7/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Carteret, NJ tried Chinatown Restaurant.

7/16/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Cheng's Kitchen.

7/16/2017

A diner from Perth Amboy, NJ tried Reo Diner.

7/10/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Colonia, NJ tried Angelo's Pizza and Sub Shop and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/08/2017

A dining patron from Iselin, NJ tried Red Dumpling.

7/01/2017

A dining patron from Port Reading, NJ tried Waka-Tay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/26/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried Reo Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Woodbridge, NJ tried Reo Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A dining patron from Avenel, NJ tried Red Dumpling.

6/12/2017

A dining patron from Union, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Diner Breakfast Parking

Reo Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Reo Diner is located near the cities of Middlesex County, Port Reading, Sewaren, Colonia, and Avenel.
People found this by searching for: Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj, The Reo Diner, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj Menu, Www.Reodiner.Com, Reo Diner Menu, Reo Diner, and Reodiner.Com.