392 Amboy Ave
Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Reo Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I love the food"
"Our server Adrian was the best!!! So polite and very attentive"
"It's really good"
"It's a typical NJ diner"
"Breakfast "
"I love the food and the people. This is my favorite diner by far!"
"Local and easy to get a table "
"Friendly"
"The food was awful. Grilled cheese sandwich was order and got 2 slices if that, complained and the waitress did nothing until I said to send it back. Awful food now and horrible management. "
"Fast service good food conveniently Located"
Cons
"Better food, everytying so basic you're afraid to order anything "special". For a diner"
"Nothing"
"Awful disgusting it should be closed for good "
"Loud didn't have fresh brewed ice tea parking was a bit tight "
Comments
"Me and my boyfriend go there every two weeks, we love it."
"No"
"Go there now! Lol seriously I love this place "
  • 11/04/2017

A Diner chowhound from Colonia, NJ tried it.

• 10/24/2017

A dining patron from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/09/2017

A Diner food lover from Irvington, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2017

A Diner food lover from Succasunna, NJ tried it.

• 7/16/2017

A diner from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2017

A Diner food lover from Woodbridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from Iselin, NJ tried it.

• 6/04/2017

A diner from Iselin, NJ tried it.

• 6/03/2017

A diner from Parlin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the food
    Comments
    Me and my boyfriend go there every two weeks, we love it.
November 7, 2014

Went to this place with my niece last night. We both came down with the runs and I vomitted . My niece had a Omelette and I had a French dip sandwich. First of all when ordering my niece specified to please saut? broccoli and mushrooms.…
May 10, 2012

Always a Great Experience !!!

I am a frequent visitor of the Reo Diner. My entire family goes there and never... ever... had a problem like the ones stated below. For one thing, everything that we have ever eaten there from my favorite waffles... to the great…
May 19, 2011

Bad Customer Satisfaction

You know I have been going to Reo Diner since I was a kid and in the past the service was so good and they treated thier customers with respect and satisfaction. This meant that they served you your food the way you wanted it. For the…

11/07/2017

An Italian food lover from Washington, DC tried Olive Garden.

11/04/2017

A Diner chowhound from Colonia, NJ tried Reo Diner.

10/24/2017

A diner from Perth Amboy, NJ tried Reo Diner and liked it.

10/20/2017

A Chicken food lover from Avenel, NJ tried Chicken Galore.

10/15/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Avenel, NJ tried Red Dumpling.

10/08/2017

A diner from Carteret, NJ tried Angelo's Pizza and Sub Shop.

9/30/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Union City, NJ tried Red Dumpling.

9/27/2017

A Chicken food lover from Iselin, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It's really a take-out place. The people who take your order speak good English and are experienced. The portions are very large. The prices are reasonable. Delivery is reasonably fast, unless you order at peak times for delivery or want 20 different item
Cons
Their idea of vegetables means underwok'ed, still-crunchy carrots, bell peppers, broccoli florets and onions. Only a few dishes offer what most would consider "real Chinese vegetables like bok choy; and I haven't seen a bean sprout. Their noodle dishes li
Comments
Their bean paste and lotus buns are quite nice. Very few "local" Chinese restaurants offer them. The little table in the front of Red Dumpling is really meant for take-out patrons who want a place to sit while they're waiting. If you want a dish more or l
9/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Morristown, NJ tried Chinatown Restaurant.

9/17/2017

A diner from Union, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Fried Rice, and best service. Quick and tasty!
Diner Breakfast Parking

Reo Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Reo Diner is located near the cities of Middlesex County, Port Reading, Sewaren, Colonia, and Avenel.
People found this by searching for: The Reo Diner, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj, Reodiner.Com, Reo Diner, Www.Reodiner.Com, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj Menu, and Reo Diner Menu.