392 Amboy Ave
Woodbridge, NJ 07095

Reo Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I love the food"
"Our server Adrian was the best!!! So polite and very attentive"
"It's really good"
"It's a typical NJ diner"
"Breakfast "
"I love the food and the people. This is my favorite diner by far!"
"Local and easy to get a table "
"Friendly"
"The food was awful. Grilled cheese sandwich was order and got 2 slices if that, complained and the waitress did nothing until I said to send it back. Awful food now and horrible management. "
"Fast service good food conveniently Located"
Cons
"Better food, everytying so basic you're afraid to order anything "special". For a diner"
"Nothing"
"Awful disgusting it should be closed for good "
"Loud didn't have fresh brewed ice tea parking was a bit tight "
Comments
"Me and my boyfriend go there every two weeks, we love it."
"No"
"Go there now! Lol seriously I love this place "
  • 2/13/2018

A dining patron from Plainfield, NJ tried it.

• 1/19/2018

A dining patron from Woodbridge, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2018

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/18/2017

• 11/04/2017

A Diner food lover from Colonia, NJ tried it.

• 10/24/2017

A Diner chowhound from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 8/09/2017

A Diner food lover from Irvington, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2017

A dining patron from Succasunna, NJ tried it.

• 7/16/2017

A Diner chowhound from Perth Amboy, NJ tried it.

• 6/26/2017

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

November 7, 2014

Went to this place with my niece last night. We both came down with the runs and I vomitted . My niece had a Omelette and I had a French dip sandwich. First of all when ordering my niece specified to please sauté broccoli and mushrooms.…
May 10, 2012

Always a Great Experience !!!

I am a frequent visitor of the Reo Diner. My entire family goes there and never... ever... had a problem like the ones stated below. For one thing, everything that we have ever eaten there from my favorite waffles... to the great…
May 19, 2011

Bad Customer Satisfaction

You know I have been going to Reo Diner since I was a kid and in the past the service was so good and they treated thier customers with respect and satisfaction. This meant that they served you your food the way you wanted it. For the…

4/08/2018

A Mexican food lover from Iselin, NJ tried Taco Bell.

3/22/2018

A Chicken food lover from Kenilworth, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/22/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Woodbridge, NJ tried Chinatown Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/28/2018

A dining patron from US tried Red Dumpling.

2/24/2018

A diner from US tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/23/2018

A Chicken food lover from Woodbridge, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/22/2018

A diner from New Vernon, NJ tried Red Dumpling.

2/20/2018

A Chicken food lover from Oaklyn, NJ tried Red Dumpling, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food, good prices, friendly
Cons
Have to stop taking orders to take care of babies. Place could use a makeover.
Comments
Take out ONLY!
2/13/2018

A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried Reo Diner.

1/26/2018

A dining patron from Woodbridge, NJ tried Surrender Cafe.

Diner Breakfast Parking

Reo Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Reo Diner is located near the cities of Middlesex County, Port Reading, Sewaren, Colonia, and Avenel.
People found this by searching for: The Reo Diner, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj, Reodiner.Com, Www.Reodiner.Com, Reo Diner Menu, Reo Diner, and Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj Menu.