Reo Diner

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"It's a typical NJ diner"
"Breakfast "
"I love the food and the people. This is my favorite diner by far!"
"Local and easy to get a table "
"Friendly"
"The food was awful. Grilled cheese sandwich was order and got 2 slices if that, complained and the waitress did nothing until I said to send it back. Awful food now and horrible management. "
"Fast service good food conveniently Located"
Cons
"Better food, everytying so basic you're afraid to order anything "special". For a diner"
"Nothing"
"Awful disgusting it should be closed for good "
"Loud didn't have fresh brewed ice tea parking was a bit tight "
Comments
"No"
"Go there now! Lol seriously I love this place "
November 7, 2014

Went to this place with my niece last night. We both came down with the runs and I vomitted . My niece had a Omelette and I had a French dip sandwich. First of all when ordering my niece specified to please saut? broccoli and mushrooms.…
May 10, 2012

Always a Great Experience !!!

I am a frequent visitor of the Reo Diner. My entire family goes there and never... ever... had a problem like the ones stated below. For one thing, everything that we have ever eaten there from my favorite waffles... to the great…
May 19, 2011

Bad Customer Satisfaction

You know I have been going to Reo Diner since I was a kid and in the past the service was so good and they treated thier customers with respect and satisfaction. This meant that they served you your food the way you wanted it. For the…

Diner Breakfast Parking

Reo Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/26/2016 A diner from Edison, NJ tried it.

• 11/26/2016 A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2016 A diner from Woodbridge, NJ tried it.

• 10/25/2016 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2016 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/03/2016 A diner from Woodbridge, NJ tried it.

• 9/17/2016 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 9/09/2016 A diner from Carteret, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2016 A diner from Iselin, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/31/2016 A diner from Woodbridge, NJ tried it and liked it.

Reo Diner is located near the cities of Middlesex County, Port Reading, Sewaren, Colonia, and Avenel.
People found this by searching for: The Reo Diner, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj, Reodiner.Com, Reo Diner Menu Woodbridge Nj, Reo Diner Menu, Reo Dinner Woodridge, Reo Diner, Reo Diner Woodbridge Nj Menu, and Reo Diner Woodbridge Menu.