447 Rue St-François-Xavier
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2Y 2T1

Restaurant Bonaparte

(Between Rue du St-Sacrement and Rue de l'Hôpital)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: French

The last time we went to Montreal, we stayed in this hote...

The last time we went to Montreal, we stayed in this hotel. We had breakfast there everyday and I had best free (part of the room fee) breakfast ever!! The service was very attentive. Their croissants, both plain and chocolate, OMG, fresh, warm, buttery, flaky. We often couldn’t get enough of them and ask the wait-staff to refill our basket. Other things that are included in the breakfast was fruits, yogurt, omlette of your choice, coffee or tea.

Since we’re having so much fun for breakfast, we decided to come back for dinner one day. We were being seated next to the window, which is a small, quiet, and raised corner of the restaurant, very romantic. BF ordered a 7 course tasting menu. I figured I couldn’t eat so much so I just ordered a 3 course for myself. All the items were exceptionally delicious. The salmon was well cooked but melted in the mouth, the lamb was so tender that you can eat with just a fork.

French

Restaurant Bonaparte  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Bonaparte is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant Bonaparte Montreal, Bonaparte Restaurant Montreal, Bonaparte Lunch Menu Monreal, Bonaparte Restaurant Montreal Review, What Are The Best Dishes At Bonaparte Restaurant Montreal, Bonaparte Restaurant Menu Montreal Canada, Bonaparte Restaurant Montreal Menu, and Bonaparte Montreal Restaurant.