3426 Rue Notre-Dame W
Montreal Metro Area, QC H4C 1P2

Restaurant EVOO

(Between Rue Bérard and Avenue Greene)

Neighborhoods: Chomedey
Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary French, Brunch

Restaurant EVOO is a Italian, Contemporary French, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

jongulick photo

jongulick

Montréal, QC

Brunch at Evoo

I’ve been to Evoo twice for brunch and had an amazing experience! The ambiance is modern, chic, and confortable.The food is incredible and you can taste the high quality. The chef said they buy their food from a local farm. I had pulled pork on french toast (pain doré) which I got both times since it was so good! The cute Irish chef came out and delivered our meal which made a personal touch and lasting impression.

The last time I went to Evoo I was on a date. I had to choose where to brunch. Since I was so impressed my first visit, I picked Evoo. My date was impressed with me and amazed how I found such a cute place everyone doesn’t know about yet. We had a great time. I highly recommend going!

Pulled pork pain doré

Awesome!

Italian Griffintown Reservations

Restaurant EVOO  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant EVOO is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant Evoo Montréal, 514 846 3886, Restaurant Evoo Montreal, Evoo Restaurant Menu Montreal, Evoo Restaurant Montreal, Restaurantevoo, Www.Restaurantevoo, Evoo Montreal, and Evoo Montreal Twitter.