3610 Rue St-Dominique
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 2X7

Restaurant Gourmet Thai Viet (Le)

(Between Rue Prince-Arthur E and Rue Guilbault E)

Neighborhoods: Jeanne-Mance
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai

Restaurant Gourmet Thai Viet (Le) is a Vietnamese and Thai restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

the beacon beckoned....

I came here for a takeout lunch. Strolling along Prince Arthur, I was dismayed to see how bombed-out the area had become. So many restaurants were closed, either permanently or just at lunch. The neon lights of this restaurant beckoned to me.

I chose from the lunch menu, which was incredibly affordable. Service was really quick, I was in and out of the restaurant in 10 minutes. While I waited, I watched the colorful fish swim around the aquarium. I would like to go back and have a proper sit-down meal.

#7 ginger chicken

Strips of chicken breast mixed with julienned ginger, served with plain white rice, fresh salad with balsamic dressing, a crunchy spring roll, and soup. The chicken didn’t have much flavor on its own, but bite on a ginger slice and pow! I brought my soup home, it was clean-up-the-fridge soup with shreds of carrot, cabbage, bok choy, and a perfumy broth.

Vietnamese Thai Takeout

Restaurant Gourmet Thai Viet (Le)  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Gourmet Thai Viet (Le) is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Le Gourmet Thai Viet, Restaurant Thai Viet Montreal, and Thati Viet Montreal.