4622 Rue De Verdun
Montreal Metro Area, QC H4G 1M5

Restaurant La Première

(Between 2E Avenue and 1E Avenue)

Neighborhoods: Desmarchais-Crawford
Cuisine: Greek, Pizza

Restaurant La Première is a Greek and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Here's a tip, said the waitress........

I was here for supper. There were not many tables occupied. The booth we sat was partially blocked by a huge column. It was difficult to squeeze in and out.

There was only one waitress for the entire room. She spent a good portion of time sitting with a friend at another table. Service was quite slow and aloof. While we waited for her to return and clear the table, we put all our dirty dishes in one pile. The waitress passed a remark, “maybe I should give you my tip then.”

When it was time to pay, the bills arrived separately, but I said that I would pay for both. The waitress seemed annoyed about this. She used a calculator to come up with a total, which was less than the combined bills. She pushed change at me before I could come up with any tip for her. Perhaps she was serious that she was going to give her tip to me! I hurried out before she could change her mind.

While the food was pretty decent, service left a lot to be desired. Next time, if there is a next time, I would go for a takeout order.

souvlaki

Greek Pizza Takeout

Restaurant La Première  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant La Première is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant La Premiere Menu.