816 Folsom St
San Francisco, CA 94107

Restaurant LuLu

Neighborhoods: SoMa
Cuisine: French, Pizza, Provencal

Restaurant LuLu is a French, Pizza, and Provencal restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

opilicious photo

opilicious

San Jose, CA

LuLu was only SoSo

This place reminded me of walking into a ski lodge with its high wood ceilings, warm cozy atmosphere, and a gigantic fireplace.

The fireplace here though was actually the oven used to roast their rotiserrie chicken, which is what I ordered since they looked delicious. The first couple of bites was what I had expected. Very flavorful, tender, and oozing with juices. However, the center was just slightly undercooked and a little pink. The desserts were not very impressive either. They had other interesting items on the menu though which I’d be willing to come back and try.

The service was nothing outstanding, but they were friendly and courteous. The overall lunch experience here was average on a pretty quiet saturday lunch hour. I’m hoping other items on the menu will excite my palate a little more and maybe the dinner scene is a little more lively.

Rosemary Scented Chicken

Could have been excellent if it was cooked a little more. The bed of potatoes and lettuce salad it came on was zzzzzzzzzzzzz

mandeelish photo

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA

Pizza for breakfast?

Yes, you read that right. This place serves pizza in the morning! Well it was around noon, but I was craving brunch type fare, and this place had it.

You’re probably thinking pizza with pepperoni. Nope, this one had an egg. I thought it sounded a little weird, but it was good. And I love thin crust pizza.

The specialty here is the rotisserie chicken, which you can watch cooking in the back of the restaurant. I tried some of it, and was pleased that it wasn’t dry.

Desserts I think they can improve on. The cheesecake tasted blah.

The decor of the place is nice, with high ceilings. The space is quite large, and has an outdoor cafe type feel. Good spot for large and small groups.

Egg Pizza

Thin-crust pizza with an egg on top!

Channing photo

Channing

San Francisco, CA

I've been here multiple times, but the last time the food...

I’ve been here multiple times, but the last time the food was mediocre (roasted mussels were small and dry) and service was poor. They even lost our reservations! The previous times were better, but now I prefer their sister restaurant at Zibibo.

kylawt photo

kylawt

Lompoc, CA

A great birthday dinner though the excellent...

A great birthday dinner though the excellent waiter tried too hard to sell up. No worries, I’ve worked in restaurants, I understand.

Awesome food, loved sitting by the oven. Great dirty martinis too.

Nan photo

Nan

It's a French restaurant?! Oh...it tasted Californian to...

It’s a French restaurant?! Oh…it tasted Californian to me. Don’t order the ravioli b/c it tastes weird.

French Pizza Provencal
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM

Restaurant LuLu  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant LuLu is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Lulu Restaurant S.F. Menu, Lulu Sf Menu, Lulu Sf Lunch, Lulu's Restaurant San Francisco, Lulu S Sf Restaurant, Lulu's Restuarant San Francisco, and Restaurant Lulu San Francisco.