57 Main St
Millburn, NJ 07041

restaurant.mc

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Eclectic

restaurant.mc is a American, Traditional, and Eclectic restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

No Rating
jhteachesnj photo

jhteachesnj

Springfield, NJ

I LOVE IT!

Restaurant.MC is amazing! They have a New York City atmosphere without the New York City prices. You can go for bruch on Saturday or Sunday, lunch Tuesday through Friday, and dinner 7 days a week. Fridays are Joe’s Stone Crab night, Sundays you can have Fried Chicken and buttermilk biscuits, and the Osso Bucco on the regular dinner menu is AMAZING!! The service is personal and the drinks from the bar are unique and delicious. Restauranteur, Marc Cooperman, is knowledgable and friendly. Phil Deffina is one of the best up and coming young chefs. The flavors he combines make having a meal a whole new experience. The new Velvet Room offers an intimate atmosphere for drinks with friends along with small plate food.
Reservations are highly recommened for large parties (5 or more), but walk-ins are welcome!

The owner is a dishonest man, who spoiled my wife's 35th bd

My wife made a reservation for 13 people to celebrate her 35th birthday 3 weeks ago. We’ve never been to this place before, but we passed by it many times and it looked good.

We decided to go their for dinner before the party to check out the food, service and the atmosphere. The owner of the place, Marc Cooperman, greeted us when we arrived, took us upstairs, and spent at least 10 minutes showing us the private room where the party would take place. The room looked great, Marc even said that we can bring our own wine, so were really excited.

Yesterday when we arrived for the party, Marc was not there. When we asked the hostess to take us upstairs to our private room, she said that its not possible because there is a party of 50 people who reserved the entire second floor. She looked up our reservation and it was in the computer.

Needless to say we were surprised, and asked to call the owner. The hostess and other staff took turns on the phone with the owner for over 10 minutes, while our guests started to arrive. We were patiently waiting when we were finally told that the owner does not recall ever talking our reservation or showing us the room and that we will not be seated upstairs.

I asked the staff to call him and to put me on the phone. Marc told me three things. First that he has no recollection of us making the reservation, second that party of 13 on Saturday night would have to be the pre-fix menu and third that he does not recall ever showing us the private room upstairs last week.

I said to him that I could tell by his voice that he was lying and that I, of course, remember clearly last week and that he was wearing a sweater and True Religion jeans and that he spent significant amount of time showing us the place. Still he repeatedly denied ever talking to me and my wife.

My wife was very upset and since it was Saturday night and all the places where booked up, we had to route all the guests to our house. We ordered sushi from the local restaurant and did our best to recover and to save the evening.

While I understand that double booking is a routine thing that happens in the restaurant business, I was completely shocked by how Mr. Cooperman handled it. Had he apologized from the start, and admitted his mistake, we would be dissapointed but not upset or angry and would not write this review.

However, he repeatedly lied to us and behaved liked a totally dishonest man so we were compelled to spend time writing this.

Restaurant MC will never get a dollar from us or our family & friends.

cookinwitcuervo photo

cookinwitcuervo

Denville, NJ

Mmm Kobe Hot Dog!!

I recently went to restaurant.mc last thursday around 11:45 to grab a night cap before i continued home. As i sat at the bar i was handed a bill?!? yet to my suprise it wasent a bill at all, it was an old fashioned “dupe pad” u see in diners but it had an incredible late night menu printed on the front (only availible on thursday nights from 10pm-1am) it was a real treat to finially have a place to grub after a couple cocktails before heading home!! (normally starving)

Kobe Beef Hotdog

It was a large kobe hot dog served on a toasted brioche bun with a “street relish.mc” Angry onions and mustard oil essence… i also tried there charred onion rings and truffle fries… heavenly

Beff skewers on sizziling himilayan rock salt!!

Although i must say i dident try it but the couple sitting next to me at the bar did have the dish it was presented amazingly, it was like cooking hibachi right in front of you, the smell in the air was incredible!

1/27/2020

A dining patron from East Rutherford, NJ tried Lilac Restaurant.

12/25/2019

A dining patron from Paterson, NJ tried Benihana.

6/10/2019

An American Traditional food lover from Union, NJ tried The Cheesecake Factory.

5/30/2019

A diner from Scotch Plains, NJ tried Charlie Brown's Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/07/2019

A diner from Darien, CT tried Pizzeta, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/08/2019

A diner from West Orange, NJ tried Benihana and liked it.

10/11/2018

A diner from Seaside Heights, NJ tried EVOO & Lemon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2018

A dining patron from Springfield, NJ tried EVOO & Lemon.

9/29/2018

A Mediterranean chowhound from Springfield, NJ tried EVOO & Lemon.

6/01/2018

A diner from US tried EVOO & Lemon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
delicious food, huge shrimp, everything is fresh and tasty. Good service
American Traditional Eclectic

restaurant.mc  Restaurant Reviews

restaurant.mc is located near the cities of Springfield, Vauxhall, Short Hills, Millburn Twp, and Maplewood.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant Mc Millburn Nj, Resturant Mc, 57 Main Street Millburn Nj, Millburn Restaurant Mc, Moonshine Millburn Menu, Restaurant Mc Millburn, Restaurant Mc Review, Mc Restaurant Millburn Nj, and Moonshine Millburn Nj.