Restaurant Omakase

Neighborhoods: Downtown Riverside
Cuisine: Fusion, Vegetarian, Californian

Restaurant Omakase is a Fusion, Vegetarian, and Californian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 1/14/2015

A Fusion chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

coolsreek photo

coolsreek

Riverside, CA

Euro-Japanese Fusion Items- A Truely Unique Experience

This restaurant was totally awesome. Our group went for our monthly dinner after our hike to this restaurant. Initially when we looked at the menu and the prices most of us were very apprehensive, because we did not understand any item on the menu and the prices on each item were pretty high. Our waitress suggested that we had to have at least a few items from the menu to make us feel like having a full meal. But when we ordered items we were blown away by the truly unique and tasty food that the chef created. The Chef even came outside and explained about the ingredients and how he created each item. Everyone in the group enjoyed our dinner at Omakase.

The do change their menu every month. If you want a truly unique food experience then definitely try out this place . It will be worth it.

Creamy Soup

Had multiple items from the menu. I tried veggie dishes. The one with the watermelon and the creamy soup were the best.

Milt photo

Milt

Riverside, CA

Worth whatever it costs.

I admit to being cheap, but I love this place. You can get away for less than $30, but I suggest you order the full meal of the day for about $70. The chef has a sense of flavor that is beyond anyone I know. He uses unique combinations of ingredients to produce a balance of flavors that are amazing. The menu changes daily as he uses only the freshest ingredients, including some that I have had only in other countries. It is off the downtown mall and has a modern interior, but the food itself is the real show. The chef came out and talked with us, and offered us tastes of other items we had not ordered. The restaurant is in and of itself an excellent night out.

Fusion Parking Dinner

Restaurant Omakase  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Omakase is located near the cities of Riverside County and Rubidoux.
People found this by searching for: Omakase Japnises Rantaurant Riverside Ca, Omakase Restaurant, Downtown Riverside Restaurants, Omakase Menu With Description, Restaurant Omakase, Restaurant Omakase Riverside Menu, Omakase In Downtown Riverside, Restaurant Omakase Riverside, and Omakase Riverside.