12240 Tullamore Rd

Cuisine: Continental, Breakfast, International

Thimoty photo

Thimoty

Timonium, MD

best restaurant meal in a while

We just returned from an excellent meal at Sabor, I had the special, a small filet with 2 fried oysters on top, on a bed of potato shreds and a blue cheese sauce with brussel sprouts and carrots on the side. I clearly cannot do justice to the meal in describing it, but it was great. My wife had the braised short rib, she raved about. We both raved about the vegetables. I do not, as a rule, like cooked carrots, these were excellent. The bread was very good. The portions, while not large, left both of us full enough that we did not want dessert. There is no liquor license, so BYOB.

Tenderloin special

braised short rib $24 *

hoteego photo

hoteego

Lutherville, MD

started great getting skimpy

The service here is always good.I have been to Sabor at least six times.My girlfriend and I cook alot and we are both aware of well prepared food.Three good meals , three average is the current rating for us.The bread needs to go ..it is soft and mushy..people like to chew unless you are going to Duffs where most people don’t have teeth..Crusty bread is not hard to come by.A Seafood soup should have some visible seafood in it..Sabors bits of scarce seafood was lost in the vegetables out of a Campbells soup can..the broth though was tasty.The Ceviche was weak and tasteless..Unacceptable..Ceasar salad..ask them to hold the croutons,Outside seating..bring your own cushions..This place could make it… more time needs to be put into the specials

Continental Breakfast Takeout

Restaurant Sabor  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Sabor is located near the cities of Lutherville Timonium, Timonium, Luthvle Timon, Lutherville, and Riderwood.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Sabor Timonium, Restaurant Timonium, Restaurant Sabor Lutherville, Restaurant Sabor Timonium, Sabor Restaurant Timonium, Sabor Lutherville, Saber Lutherville, and Sabor Timonium.