5145 Rue Wellington
Verdun, QC H4G

Restaurant Su

Neighborhoods: Verdun
Cuisine: Turkish, Fine Dining, French

Restaurant Su is a Turkish, Fine Dining, and French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Great Turkish Experience

The Verdun’s hidden treasure.

If you are in the Verdun area or if you want to try something different, you should try Restaurant Su. This is a Turkish restaurant. The place is simple but well decorated. The service was efficient and friendly.

Everyone seemed to be happy with what they ordered. Lots of people for starters took a Meze Tabagi which is a dish you can share with one, two or three people. It is a dish in which you can choose five different mezes.

For the dessert some people took a halva which is a pastry made of semolina.

So overall, it was a great experience.

Turkish ravioli

Turkish ravioli or different choices of grilled meat served with rice, vegetables or bulgur (semolina)

aphrodisiac chicken

aphrodisiac chicken, a chicken breast with dried fruits, grilled almond and red sweet pepper. The sweet and salted taste of this dish is worth trying it.

halva homemade

OMG to die for, nothing like the store but stuff. Served warm in a scoop it was incredible

tonip100 photo

tonip100

A Turkish Delight

A culinary oasis in the heart of Verdun. Elegant decor yet has a cozy feel.

The menu consists of a long list of meze’s- cold and hot Turkish entrees to taste. Main dishes consists of Mantis (ravioli) stuffed with ground beef or cheese served with a creamy sauce. Meat dishes such as chicken, veal, beef, lamb and fish all served the traditional Turkish way.

Mezes

A variety of meats and vegetable to flatter the taste buds

jufu2 photo

jufu2

Inconsistent service

Tonight I went with my mom and the service was only barely passable. I had to ask for the bread. There were only 3 other guests seated & they had already been served.

After our Meze tabagi (which I added the Lamb mini brochettes & Turkish pastry rolls stuffed with feta cheese), I said that I would be sharing a Grilled lamb chops. The server rolled his eyes; I was not asked how I wanted the chops prepared. When they arrived I was not offered pepper – I asked for it.

When the server came with the bill – he left all the dirty dishes sitting in front of us when he gave us the bill and after completing the payment. Again – though more guests had arrived – he had already served them.

My first experience about a week ago was a positive one – the fresh flavors & colors were addictive. The service was friendly and efficient. It was Wednesday & by the end of our meal the restau was full. I gave a 15% tip.

I was considering this restau for a family meal but I don’t dare with this inconsistent service. My mom really felt unwelcome & said she’d never go there again.

Meze tabagi

Very fresh and tasty, varied uses of common vegetables to arrive at an uncommon taste sensation. Portions are small.

SuzieQT photo

SuzieQT

Laval, QC

Great fro groups

We where please by this restaurant!!! everything was amazing, food, service and atmosphere!! We where a small group of 12 and it was perfect, fast professional service, friendly but not to rush and delicious dishes, especially lamb shoulder, and you must take the mix plates of appetizers!! We will be back soon for sure !!

Turkish Verdun Fine Dining

Restaurant Su  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Su is located near the cities of Westmount and Lasalle.
People found this by searching for: Restaurant Su, Restaurant Su Verdun, Su Restaurant Verdun, Restaurant Su Verdun Montreal, Rerstaurant Su Menu, Turkish Resraurant Wellington Street Verdun, and Su Verdun.