1237 Rue Crescent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3G 2B1

Restaurant Trattoria Trestevere

(Between Boulevard René-Lévesque O and Rue Ste-Catherine O)

Neighborhoods: Peter-McGill
Cuisine: Italian

Restaurant Trattoria Trestevere is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
  • 4/09/2019

A diner from Lasalle, QC tried it.

• 11/07/2018

An Italian chowhound from Gatineau, QC tried it.

• 5/13/2018

A diner from Saint-nicolas, QC tried it.

• 10/12/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2014

A dining patron from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/29/2014

An Italian food lover from Toronto, ON tried it.

• 5/25/2014

A diner from Toronto, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

I've had better

I had never heard of this place before, although I’m told this is a well-established restaurant. When I first opened the menu, I was in sticker shock — the cheapest table d’hote was ~$30, more than I expected. So I stuck with à la carte.

The waiter was helpful in explaining unfamiliar dishes to me and the other diners. But he would not place the orders he took until ALL of our guests had arrived. We waited in vain for no-shows. having waited 45 minutes already before ordering, I protested twice but the waiter paid no attention.

While waiting there were rolls and (wrapped) breadsticks on the table. the rolls had the texture of styrofoam. We also got small amuse-bouches of rounds of French bread topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It helped stave off the hunger pangs, but could have used more flavor. My meal arrived in ~50 minutes after the orders were finally placed.

A few people at our table got the wrong meal and the waiter was nice about it, he just swooped in and removed the plate, and it was replaced rapidly.

Overall I did not think this was a good value for the money spent, and I would probably not return.

lasagna

The lasagna was heavy on the sauce and pillow soft. it tasted ok, not exciting but not bad either, but the soft texture was off putting. It didn’t come with anything else, not even a sprig of parsley.

Italian Downtown

Restaurant Trattoria Trestevere  Restaurant Reviews

Restaurant Trattoria Trestevere is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Trastevere Restaurant Montreal, Trastevere Restaurant Montreal Menu, Trastevere Montreal, Trattoria Trestevere, Trattoria Trestevere Menu, Trattoria Trestevere Montreal Menu, and Trattoria Trastevere Montreal.