3509 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 2T6

Resto Cafe Maurizio

(Between Rue Milton and Rue Prince-Arthur E/Rue Prince-Arthur O)

Neighborhoods: Jeanne-Mance
Cuisine: Italian

Resto Cafe Maurizio is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

giuchem photo

giuchem

Montréal, QC

an awful experience

The food was ok, but a bit pricey.
But the service was awful, mistake in the order, some meat was not cooked.
At the end, when it was time to pay, there was a mistake in the bill. We had to argue for 25 minutes to explain they made a error, that we did not order all that was on the bill. Anyway, they obviously did not have much customers that night and just wanted to charge the few they had for more… such a pity…
I would not recommend that restaurant, the city is full of good ones.

manicotti

overcooked for a very small portion

pollo parmigianna

portion size ok, but the meat tasted like if it was first pre-chewed and made like this. Bad bad feeling.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

tacky

My visit here did not impress me, in fact I found it confusing. I came as part of a foodie group tour and this was stop 4 of 6.

It is billed as an Italian restaurant but the specialty drink is …. a mojito?! It may make its own pasta sauce, but serves the pasta … on paper plates?! There was a TV playing a baseball game on the wall, which I expected more for a bar than a restaurant. The music was very loud making it difficult to converse comfortably. The waitress took an incredibly long time to bring me a badly needed glass of water — while those who ordered alcohol received their beverages immediately. The owner had extra sampler plates and was practically begging us to have seconds — but didn’t offer any doggie bags. When I asked for a business card, I got a whole handful.

For a group of foodies eager to taste the best and most creative a restaurant had to offer, I was not impressed. What we did receive seemed to be geared toward purchasing beverages that were not part of the group meal.

penne arrabiata

Oh we didn’t make it very spicy, the hostess assured the group. No it was only SCREAMING HOT. Perhaps a bit too hot, it took a while to find my taste buds again.

pizza Margherita

A tomato and cheese pizza. For the sampler, one fair-sized slice. Thin crust, but rather plain and on the salty side.

Italian Plateau Mont Royal Reservations

Resto Cafe Maurizio  Restaurant Reviews

Resto Cafe Maurizio is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Jeanne Mance Prince Arthur Pizza, Maurizio Montreal, Cafes Jeanne Mance, Montreal, Menu Café Maurizio, Jeanne Mance Cafes Montreal, Resto Cafe Maurizio, and Il Maurizio Restore Montreal.