530 Rue Peel
Montréal, QC H3C 2H1

Resto-Pub le 100 Génies

(Between Rue Notre-Dame O and Rue St-Jacques)

Cuisine: Pub Food, Burgers

Resto-Pub le 100 Génies is a Pub Food and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid less than $10.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

Student food, for all

This pub is located at ÉTS, inside the university. But if you can find the entrance, you don’t have to show a student or staff card to enjoy yourself here. Go inside the B building (the one with the iron ring sculpture out front), and detour around the elevators. You’ll come out into a brightly lit, bustling, and very laid-back space with Foosball tables and a terrasse overlooking a vacant lot. It was on the noisy side, but the seats were comfortable.

I was here for an all-staff lunch. We were warned when we sat down that it was going to be slow, a good 30-45 minutes. So we ordered as quickly as we could after perusing the menu. Yes it did take a while, and we were all jealous of the diners who got their food before we did — but who really wanted to hurry back to the all-day meeting?! I would like to go back here.

Hamburger Seagal

The burger was served with a long slice of Brie cheese, lot of onions, a slice of tomato, some thin slices of green apple, and a big soft bun. This was one of the most interesting burgers I’ve ever had! Great flavors! Look for a basket of condiments on the table. I would definitely order this again.

sweet potato fries

There was a choice of 3 sides with the burger, and I went with the sweet potato fries. They were hot and crisp, not too long, and great dabbed with mayonnaise.

Pub Food Burgers University

Resto-Pub le 100 Génies  Restaurant Reviews

Resto-Pub le 100 Génies is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Resto Pub Les 100 Genies, Resto Pub 100 Génies Menu, Resto Pub Le 100 Génies Menu, Resto 100 Genie, Pub Le 100 Génies Rue Notre Dame Menu, and Menu 100 Genies.