Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Pizza, Italian

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is a American, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Sausage pizza"
"Wonderful"
"The chef made me a dish I requested that was not on the menu.Salmon with a crabmeat alfredo. It was delicious!"
"Best sausage pizza around"
"Good food but they could poor a little better drink you have to eat there and go to another bar for a better DRINK"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...great atmosphere and service. Great food. Must have the Pizza!"
"Good food. Good service"
"Good food"
"food and service"
"All over good food and great service"
"Some of the bar tenders were friendly. The food, especially the bar bargains were great. They have since cheapened the menu or eliminated their better offerings."
"new, food, service"
"Friendly and cheerful staff: very clean : outstanding and flavorful food "
Cons
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...Need to offer a $2.00 domestic beer at all times. Prices could be a little lower."
"Parking"
"SOME of the bartenders were friendly... As a whole the staff was terrible. Mostly terrible service, the food quality has dropped off DRAMATICALLY and the prices for food are high for the quality. I wanted this place to make it though."
Comments
"Overall great! Don't miss it."
"The place is in the wrong area for the income around it. Food high and quality dropping off. The owners are old, this place won't last another year without new management."
"No"
redsolocup12 photo

redsolocup12

Hi-nella, NJ

Once my favorite restaurant for dates, now I may not go back

I have been a patron of Rexy’s for the past two years (and prior to that just once or twice) but I loved the old bar and the food was always fantastic. The renovations are AMAZING and have made this place great aesthetically. I started my 30th birthday celebration here at the new bar last summer and have enjoyed many meals here with different people.
Yesterday’s experience may be my last.
1. My drink (white sangria) tasted “off”… my bf is a bartender, and both of us read the ingrediants and none of the ingrediants should have made it taste the way it did.
2. It then took about 25 minutes to get my replacement drink, a raspberry mojito… when it arrived it was clear with raspberry syrup all sunk to the bottom. I had to stir it awhile to get it mixed… then the mint leaves obviously hadn’t been pressed – it was still tastey but just not “Jon Taffer” standards.
3. The food is overpriced, I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

Plus I heard multiple servers and even the manager making excuses for wait times to many tables (We had a party of 30 that just left, we’re behind — repeatedly)

To top it all off, my stomach has felt weird since we left… and I haven’t been able to keep anything in. I’m thinking it was whatever was funky with the sangria is making my stomach feel sour.

For the price we paid, It will take a lot to get me to go back.

Turkey Club

The food is overpriced. I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

The best part is the warm homemade bread they serve before the meal.

October 28, 2012

Great experience! We dined with 3 young children had a relaxing dinner with great service! Food was excellent! I highly recommend it! Classy, redone dining room in very modern italian style, but the atmosphere is very relaxed.
May 12, 2012

VERY slow service, Expensive

We waited for an entire hour before our entrees were served. For three adults and one child, no alcohol and two sodas, the bill was $75. We all had pasta as well. The food is just OK, the service was terrible. We had to leave without…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

American Pizza Takeout

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/05/2016 A diner from Haddon Heights, NJ tried it.

• 9/03/2016 A diner from Bellmawr, NJ tried it.

• 8/29/2016 A diner from MT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/05/2016 A diner from Bridgeton, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Sausage pizza
  • 7/31/2016 A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it.

• 6/16/2016 A diner from Riverside, NJ tried it.

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2016 A diner from Collingswood, NJ tried it.

• 3/15/2016 A diner from Claymont, DE tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful
  • 2/29/2016 A diner from Rockville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Mt Ephraim, Bellmawr, West Collingswood Heights, Audubon, and Audubon Park.
People found this by searching for: Rexy's Bar Nj Menu, Rexy's Restaurant, Rexy's Bar And Restaurant, Rexy's Bar Nj, Rexys Bar In Haddon Twp Nj, Rexy Restaurant Menu, Rexy's Bar And Grill, and Rexy's Audubon.