Rexy's Bar & Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Pizza, Italian

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is a American, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food was very good "
"Pizza was delicious. Our server Matt was extremely friendly and professional. We will definitely return and recommend this to our friends. "
"Sausage pizza"
"Wonderful"
"The chef made me a dish I requested that was not on the menu.Salmon with a crabmeat alfredo. It was delicious!"
"Best sausage pizza around"
"Good food but they could poor a little better drink you have to eat there and go to another bar for a better DRINK"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...great atmosphere and service. Great food. Must have the Pizza!"
"Good food. Good service"
"Good food"
"food and service"
"All over good food and great service"
"Some of the bar tenders were friendly. The food, especially the bar bargains were great. They have since cheapened the menu or eliminated their better offerings."
"new, food, service"
"Friendly and cheerful staff: very clean : outstanding and flavorful food "
Cons
"My first time ever going there with my sisters and they gave us a new waiter who was very nervous. It took us 30 minutes to get us our drinks. However, in saying that I blame management for not having the waiter be shadowed with someone who has been the"
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...Need to offer a $2.00 domestic beer at all times. Prices could be a little lower."
"Parking"
"SOME of the bartenders were friendly... As a whole the staff was terrible. Mostly terrible service, the food quality has dropped off DRAMATICALLY and the prices for food are high for the quality. I wanted this place to make it though."
Comments
"Overall great! Don't miss it."
"The place is in the wrong area for the income around it. Food high and quality dropping off. The owners are old, this place won't last another year without new management."
"No"
  • 4/21/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 4/07/2018

A dining patron from Bellmawr, NJ tried it.

• 4/05/2018

• 3/01/2018

An American chowhound from Merchantville, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was very good
  • 1/24/2018

An American chowhound from Haddonfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2018

A dining patron from Oaklyn, NJ tried it.

• 12/01/2017

A dining patron from Glenolden, PA tried it and liked it.

• 11/13/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/02/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 9/08/2017

An American food lover from Birkirkara, 00 tried it.

Pizza

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

redsolocup12 photo

redsolocup12

Hi-nella, NJ

Once my favorite restaurant for dates, now I may not go back

I have been a patron of Rexy’s for the past two years (and prior to that just once or twice) but I loved the old bar and the food was always fantastic. The renovations are AMAZING and have made this place great aesthetically. I started my 30th birthday celebration here at the new bar last summer and have enjoyed many meals here with different people.
Yesterday’s experience may be my last.
1. My drink (white sangria) tasted “off”… my bf is a bartender, and both of us read the ingrediants and none of the ingrediants should have made it taste the way it did.
2. It then took about 25 minutes to get my replacement drink, a raspberry mojito… when it arrived it was clear with raspberry syrup all sunk to the bottom. I had to stir it awhile to get it mixed… then the mint leaves obviously hadn’t been pressed – it was still tastey but just not “Jon Taffer” standards.
3. The food is overpriced, I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

Plus I heard multiple servers and even the manager making excuses for wait times to many tables (We had a party of 30 that just left, we’re behind — repeatedly)

To top it all off, my stomach has felt weird since we left… and I haven’t been able to keep anything in. I’m thinking it was whatever was funky with the sangria is making my stomach feel sour.

For the price we paid, It will take a lot to get me to go back.

Turkey Club

The food is overpriced. I generally have the chicken parmesan which always makes me forget how much I pay for it. Yesterday I had the Turkey Club. The non-bacon meat used wasn’t very good… and the fries tasted like they had been frozen, thawed, refrozen, then warmed up.

The best part is the warm homemade bread they serve before the meal.

October 22, 2008

atmosphere

Rexy's is a great place to go when you are craving some really good italian dished. The meatballs are one of the best. The staff is always pleasant. I have always had a very good meal with leftovers every time I went.
October 19, 2008

great food

Rexy's Bar and Restaurant is a great place to go if you want good Italian food. Their sausage pizza is awesome! Their pasta entrees are also very good!

4/21/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant.

4/07/2018

An American chowhound from Bellmawr, NJ tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant.

4/05/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/01/2018

A dining patron from Merchantville, NJ tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The food was very good
1/24/2018

A dining patron from Haddonfield, NJ tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/19/2018

A diner from Oaklyn, NJ tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant.

12/01/2017

An American chowhound from Glenolden, PA tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant and liked it.

11/13/2017

An American chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant.

9/08/2017

A dining patron from Birkirkara, 00 tried Rexy's Bar & Restaurant.

American Pizza Takeout

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Rexy's Bar & Restaurant is located near the cities of Mt Ephraim, Bellmawr, West Collingswood Heights, Audubon, and Audubon Park.
People found this by searching for: Rexy's Bar Nj Menu, Rexys Menu, Rexys Bar In Haddon Twp Nj, Rexy's Bar And Grill, Rexy's Restaurant Menu, Rexy's Bar Nj, Rexy's Restaurant, Rexy's Audubon, and Rexy's Menu.