Ri Le's

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian, Vegetarian

Ri Le's is a Vietnamese, Asian, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great service and friendly owner. He will even make you special hot if you want."
"Great healthy food"
"Enjoy this place everytime. Fine food & good people. Plenty of choices! "
"Food was great, service is very slow. "
"Deluxe is awesome"
Comments
"Great food"
":)"
  • 8/04/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from Tulsa, OK tried it.

• 4/17/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from Tulsa, OK tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A Vietnamese chowhound from Tulsa, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/02/2016

A dining patron from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2016

A dining patron from Oklahoma City, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2015

A dining patron from Tulsa, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2015

A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it.

• 5/29/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015

A Vietnamese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

hubby photo

hubby

Tulsa, OK

Don't waste your time or money

I spent many years working all over Asia and know good Asian food when I get it. The fare they serve here is not even close to good Asian food. In addition, the service was horrendous. The only person that paid any attention to our table (I was there with my wife) was one asian male. He was very attentive to my wife but not to me. He constantly attempted to look down my wifes blouse and actually made a lewd proposal to her while I was in the rest room. Give it a try if you must. However, if you have an attractive wife, I would not bring her along with you.

kpgmke photo

kpgmke

Belgium, WI

Great Vietnamise Food

I live in Wisconsin but everytime I visit Tulsa, I have to come and get Spring Rolls and a Delux Bun Cha Giou. LOVE IT!

February 24, 2015

Great food

This place is fantastic! Lots of vegetarian/vegan options.

4/14/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from Tulsa, OK tried Arnolds Old Fashioned Hamburgers and liked it. They liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A diner from Tulsa, OK tried Outback Steakhouse and liked it.

4/08/2018

A dining patron from Tulsa, OK tried Daylight Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The owners are very sweet, and have perfected some of our favorites! We ordered dozens for our daughters' wedding.
4/02/2018

A dining patron from Broken Arrow, OK tried Cheddar's.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from Tulsa, OK tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

3/14/2018

A Pizza food lover from Stigler, OK tried La Roma Pizza.

3/13/2018

A diner from Tulsa, OK tried Cheddar's.

3/12/2018

A diner from US tried Cielito Lindo Mexican Grill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/06/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from US tried Rozay's Wingz.

2/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Tulsa, OK tried La Roma Pizza.

Vietnamese Asian Vegetarian

Ri Le's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Rei Lei Tulsa, Ri Le Tulsa, Ri Le's Menu Tulsa, Ri Le Menu, Ri Le Tulsa Menu, Ri Le Tulsa, and Re Li Tulsa Menu.