Ri Le's

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Asian, Vegetarian

Ri Le's is a Vietnamese, Asian, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Great service and friendly owner. He will even make you special hot if you want."
"Great healthy food"
"Enjoy this place everytime. Fine food & good people. Plenty of choices! "
"Food was great, service is very slow. "
"Deluxe is awesome"
Comments
"Great food"
":)"
hubby photo

hubby

Tulsa, OK

Don't waste your time or money

I spent many years working all over Asia and know good Asian food when I get it. The fare they serve here is not even close to good Asian food. In addition, the service was horrendous. The only person that paid any attention to our table (I was there with my wife) was one asian male. He was very attentive to my wife but not to me. He constantly attempted to look down my wifes blouse and actually made a lewd proposal to her while I was in the rest room. Give it a try if you must. However, if you have an attractive wife, I would not bring her along with you.

kpgmke photo

kpgmke

Belgium, WI

Great Vietnamise Food

I live in Wisconsin but everytime I visit Tulsa, I have to come and get Spring Rolls and a Delux Bun Cha Giou. LOVE IT!

February 24, 2015

Great food

This place is fantastic! Lots of vegetarian/vegan options.

Vietnamese Asian Vegetarian

Ri Le's  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/02/2016 A diner from Bally, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2015 A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2015 A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/04/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/11/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

People found this by searching for: Rei Lei Tulsa, Ri Lees, Ri Le Menu, Ri Le Tulsa Menu, Ri Le's Menu Tulsa, Ri Le's Website, Ri Le Tulsa, and Ri Le Tulsa.