3871 Tamiami Trl E
Naples, FL 34112

Rib City Grill

Cuisine: Kid's Menu, Vegan, Catering

Rib City Grill is a Kid's Menu, Vegan, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 1/26/2016

A diner from Fort Myers, FL tried it.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Near the Mercado

While I was on vacation, my friends in Naples, took me to Rib City close to the Mercado. They said “you have to try the cheese fries”. They were waffle cut fries topped with melted cheese and real bacon bits. I saw that they had fried okra and onion rings as well, both are my personal favorites. The spicy ranch dressing that they give you,as a dip, is the envy of many fine chefs. I also had a half rack of ribs and shrimp which was on special, but I wish that I had saved room for their ice box cream pie for desert, because it looked amazing. The ribs were fall off the bone tender, and I can truthfully say that the food was deliceous.

Good For Kids Takeout Kid's Menu

Rib City Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Rib City Naples Menu, Ribcitynaples/Aretheyfalloffbone?, Rib City Agave Restaurant Naples Fl Reviews, Rib City Menu, Image Of Rib City Logo, Rib City Grill Menu, Rib City Menu 34112, Rib City Near Me, and Rib City Menu Naples.