2711 W Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91505

Ribs USA

Neighborhoods: Burbank
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Lunch

Ribs USA is a American, Steakhouse, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 1/30/2018

An American chowhound from Burbank, CA tried it.

QB
tinajean photo

tinajean

Burbank, CA

Don't bother trying this Faux BBQ

This place sucks!!!!!! First, the food came out within seconds of ordering. My mac and cheese looked like it had a yeast infection
(curdled and clumpy). My husband’s tri- tip came out and it was still raw and cold but it had the nice cross hatch marks on it. The interesting thing on the tri-tip is that they re-cooked it and to our amazment the cross hatch mark were still the same. The corn on the cob looked like a dried up prune. The waitress was nice enough to apologize and said that the cooks were cleaning up. They close @ 9:00 pm and we arrived at 8:30 pm. I asked “Does that mean you are giving us this crappy meal at half price because if not then I expect it to be just as fresh and as good as when you opened.” I have a feeling no matter what time I would have arrived, that is as good as it gets.

We ordered
Catfish plate corn on the cob and mac and cheese.
Tri -tip plate with a side beans
2 diet coke

siacali

Do38hmxmkr4loheje4axze
siacali

Ribs USA  Restaurant Reviews

Ribs USA is located near the cities of Sepulveda.
People found this by searching for: All American Bbq Burbank, Ribs Usa Menu, Potatoe Skins, Burbank, Ca, Ribs Usa Burbank, Ribs Usa, Ribbs Resturants Burbank, Ca, Ribs Usa Burbank Menu, and American Ribs Burbank.