1119 18th St

Rice Bowl

Neighborhoods: Downtown Bakersfield
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"None everything was great my favorite restruant"
"Large portions and great tasting food!!!"
"Fast service. Friendly environment. Great food."
"Love it"
"The atmosphere and food"
"Affordable and delicious"
"Love this restaurant we eat here twice a week"
"Recently remodeled. Pretty nice "looking""
"This was the nastiest Chinese food I've ever eaten....ugh 46.00 dollars later..Chicken in all the dishes tasted like it was rancid..all the chicken dishes tasted the same like rancid chicken...unbelievable...nasty...never again..46.00 ..what a joke"
"Food was good"
"I have been going to this restaurant since I was little. Its my favorite restaurant and I love their chow mein"
"I've gone since I was a little girl, and now I take my own kids. Too much good stuff to mention! "
"chow mein"
Cons
"Prices could be lower."
"Needs bigger parking lot."
"Anyone giving a bad review is just an A..hole!"
"While the servers are good the owner was unreachable when I had a problem to discuss. We got very sick there one evening. Almost shit our pants on the way home. They would not discuss it or refund the bill. "
"Hmm... I can't think of anything bad right now. "
"Slow service"
Comments
"I love this restruant"
"Dress casually because you will be stuffed when you finish eating :)"
"Come hungry.... leave with the runs. "
  • 8/31/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None everything was great my favorite restruant
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    I love this restruant
  • 1/05/2020

A diner from Bradenton, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/01/2019

A diner from Blythe, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/11/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2018

A dining patron from Bakersfield, CA tried it.

• 1/24/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/08/2017

• 12/06/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it.

• 12/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Bakersfield, CA tried it and liked it.

mhopkins photo

mhopkins

Bakersfield, CA

NO MENUS

I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE OR DOWNLOAD THE MENUS

Chinese Delivery Catering

Rice Bowl  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Rice Bowl Bakersfield Menu, Rice Bowl, Rice Bowl Bakersfield, Rice Bowl Menu Bakersfield, Rice Bowl Bakersfield Ca, Rice Bowl Menu, Rice Bowl In Bakersfield Ca, and Besr Food At The Rice Bowl Bakersfield.