3347 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818-1434

Richards Pub and Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Seafood, American Traditional

Overall
Pros
"My best friend and I had a lovely lunch and drinks... We were not rushed... Food arrived in a timely fashion and was hot!!!"
  • 7/10/2018

A dining patron from North Kingstown, RI tried it.

• 6/28/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/21/2017

A diner from West Warwick, RI tried it.

• 9/30/2016

A dining patron from Jamestown, RI tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A dining patron from Jamestown, RI tried it and liked it.

• 2/21/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/17/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/15/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/16/2014

An American chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/13/2013

A dining patron from East Greenwich, RI tried it.

Poppy photo

Poppy

West Warwick, RI

Great Buffalo Wings

Besides a great meal of scallops, I had Buffalo Wings as an appetizer. When they were served I must admit I was impressed with the size of the order but confused by the color. Being used to the familiar reddish appearance, the wings here looked golden brown and there were slices of yellow peppers on the platter. One taste, and I was hooked, just the right of heat for my taste and abundance of cellery and carrots to finnish it off. You gotta try them.

American Seafood American Traditional

Richards Pub and Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Richards Pub and Restaurant is located near the cities of Warwick.
People found this by searching for: Richards Pub East Greenwich Ri Menu, Richards Pub Restaurant R.I, Richard's Pub/Menu, Richard Pub Menu North Kingstown Ri, Richard's Pub Ri, Richards Pub Ri, Richards Pub Ri Menu, Richards Pub East Greenwich Ri, and Richards Pub.