156 S Main St
Middleton, MA 01949-2452

Richardson's Ice Cream

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Bakeries

Richardson's Ice Cream is a Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"good product, but charged a different price every time for the same thing. not good service "
Cons
"I am always charged a different price for the same thing every time I go there. I work in the area so there quite a bit. frustrating on this service. have to argue on price"
Comments
"Better help. "
  • 4/21/2018

An Ice Cream food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/30/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A diner from Peabody, MA tried it.

• 8/28/2016

A diner from Boston, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2015

An Ice Cream food lover from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Better help.
  • 7/11/2014

An Ice Cream chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/03/2013

An Ice Cream chowhound from Brookline, MA tried it and liked it.

DancerLIzzy photo

DancerLIzzy

Manchester, NH

Excellent Icecream. Help very friendly...

As my last review on the China Villa, Our ride took us a little further on the way home from the business trip. We road by Richards Ice cream. I remember this ice-cream only because I was some where else and liked there ice-cream. Asked them what brand it was. So I got to try my TURTLE ice cream all over again.
She had a Sunday with yogurt ice cream. My friend liked it very mutch.
They make there own ice cream. And sell some to go either ones in there freezer or you can ask them to pack it.

The next day I had to return to Danvers by myself. but on my way home to New Hampshire, I re-stopped at Richards. And picked up some more ice cream of this Turtle flavor. Excellent, lots of cashews, bits of choc. caramel all the way through. It was fine for the long ride home. I left the air on the floor of the car. So by the time I got home. I tired some more of this tasty ice cream.

Richards is excellent. Parking is ample, lots of people both days had ice cream

So our eating experience was all but not lost in Middleton. As I rode home they also have some other eateries, I may try some time.

So treat yourself to some home made ice cream at Richards with there friendly staff to wait on you.

Turtle

The half gallon that I took home of Turtle ice-cream was around 10.00 or so. Excellent!

bosfella photo

bosfella

Wakefield, MA

Awesome ice cream, fun place to take the family

I love Richardson’s. Yes, they have awesome ice cream. Not the best I’ve had (best was in New Zealand), but it’s pretty darn good. They give you a lot too. Also, I always have a fun time when I come here so that’s a plus. The line and parking can be a little nightmarish at times, which I guess is a good thing. I don’t come here a lot because it’s kind of far away, but a lot of restaurants carry their ice creams (including one of my favorites, Emperor’s Choice!).

March 1, 2010

HERE'S THE MOTTO ... SAY IT WITH ME NOW

IT'S RICHARDSON'S OR IT'S NOTHING!!\r \r It's Richardson's or it's nothing yeah!\r \r It's Richardson's or it's nothing!
April 25, 2009

My sons love it!

My sons don't try lots of flavors at Richardsons and have their favorites:French Vanilla and Oreo Cookie! My husband loves the frozen yogurt and I think the whipped cream there is very light and airy.

Ice Cream Good For Kids Frozen Yogurt
Tips
  • Be sure to bring cash, as Richardson's doesn't accept credit cards.
Sun-Thu 09:00AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 09:00AM - 10:00PM

Richardson's Ice Cream  Restaurant Reviews

Richardson's Ice Cream is located near the cities of Hathorne.
People found this by searching for: Printable Richardson's Ice Cream, Richardsons Ice Cream Flavors, Richardson's Ice Cream, Richardson Ice Cream Middleton Ma, Richard Ice Cream Middleton Ma, Richardsons Ice Cream, Richardson's Ice Cream Flavors, and Richardson's Ice Cream Menu.