Ricky's English Pub

Cuisine: Pub Food, Kid's Menu, European

Ricky's English Pub is a Pub Food, Kid's Menu, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

shanz photo

shanz

Salem, OH

First order

Even though I have always lived in Salem, we had never eaten at or ordered carry out from Rickys. The one time we went it was before the smoking ban and we actually got up and left it was too smokey to enjoy a meal. So now we decided to give it a try. The food was pretty good, the pasta dish needed some salt but the burger, fries and wings were good. Great bread with the meal….BUT…they forgot our salad that went with my wife’s entre. I hate paying for food and then going home to find that they forgot something…especially on the very first order. My wife even mentioned on the phone that it was our first order and asked where to go when we got there to pick it up. We did like the variety of the menu but if they can’t get a simple carryout order right then we probably wont try again. WIth two little kids eating out is not something we get to do much, its usually carry out for us these days.

DragonSoutheast photo

DragonSoutheast

Lisbon, OH

Horrible Experience

Service was absolutely horrible in this place. The Waitress was very mean to me the entire time,I almost asked for someone else to be my Waitress. The Food was good,the Service was Awful!!! We will not be coming back here.

Pecan Crusted Grouper

Very good Dish.

Pub Food Kid's Menu Outdoor seating

Ricky's English Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/11/2016 A diner from Canton, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/03/2016 A diner from Salem, OH tried it.

People found this by searching for: Ricky's Irish Pub Salem Ohio, Irish Pub In Salem Ohio Menu, Ricky's English Pub, Rickys Pub In Salem Ohio, Ricky's English Pub Salem Oh Menu, Ricky's English Pub Salem Oh, Ricky's English Pub Menu, and Rickys English Pub Salem Oh.